Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic The Niraya Complex [NSFW, GORE]

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

(hello ppls, I'll be acting as the thread's "GM". Jinx is gonna play as two particular characters later on.)

([spoiler]||I'm also changing my sleep schedule recently, so I'll be able to keep posting until 4 hours from now. ^~%>__<~%^[/spoiler]||)

"

[
@Jiid So Daan":](/forums/rp/topics/the-niraya-complex-nsfw-gore?post_id=10815#post_10815) "[@NyantaStarhunt":](/forums/rp/topics/the-niraya-complex-nsfw-gore?post_id=10825#post_10825
)  
*Beneath the "[humming noise":](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJgDI4LLmLA) droning down from the ceiling airducts, the telltale sign of bare footsteps, given the unmistakable sound of claws tapping the floor, can be heard distantly echoing down somewhere over in the hallway. Someone is out there.**
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375