The Memory Immersion Den(NSFW)

Anonymous #93D3
Shan Corp. Memory Den Sign Up Sheet & Waiver  
Name: Benjamin  
Species: Fox  
Social Class: S6
Anonymous #93D3
“Hmm…I want to be loved on and felt by a man and a woman. I don’t care If I’m a slut I just want to be touched and loved and…Valued…” You could see that this small fox wanted his body to Thoroughly used. (Is this too weird?)
Coltshan000
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

(Sorry, I was sleeping.)  
“Understand, lie back in your pid and choose a setting, a time period in a sense. Rome, Greece, France, things such as that.
Anonymous #93D3
(It’s okay!) I lay back Inside of the pod as I choose the settings. I set It to a popular nightclub In america In the future. (Can I set It to the future?) “I can’t wait to be used…!~” I say to myself, as I lower deep Into the pod, while getting a bulge In my pants.
Anonymous #93D3
“Wow.” I said. I was wearing very skimpy Lacy black Lingerie With hearts on Torso and Leggings. That’s when…He Came by.
Anonymous #93D3
I had on beautifully put on makeup. I had on mascara with fake eyelashes, And was also wearing some slight blush. I was also wearing a light layer of blush on my cheeks. I had on some beautiful glittery lipstick. I was perfect. Just how I wanted to look.
Coltshan000
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

You see an absolutely stacked wolfman,with an open chest and black leather jacket on. An x shaped scar in the side of his torso. He takes a seat at the bar and waits for the barman.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide