Suggestions and bullshitting thread, venting, etc. [NSFW]

Anonymous #852F
No, I’m not that Lazy. Trust me, Ive TRIED to make an account but It never sends me an email! And, I don’t know why!
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I forgot how much my hair kept falling out and clumping up the drain everytime I’d take a shower back when I was GMing.

Eventually my sister noticed & was, leik, “bro, last I checked you were born with a forehead, not an eight-head.”

then she got me some hair-foam stuff to grow it back, so it was all gud.

full
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

“Aetόs”, “Aleph Wavelet”, “Always Forever Now”, “Always In Love”, “Angel Wreckage”, “Animal Found Toast”, “Apocalypse Engine”, “Apocalypse Machine”, “Are ‘Friends’ Electric”, “Atomic Scar”, “Autobahn Music Box”, “Autumn Supernova”, “Aye Mak Sicur”,

“Beast Glatisant”, “Beginner’s Falafel”, “Black Hand”, “Blackjack”, “Bleeding Soul”, “Bolero”, “Broodmare”, “Brynhildr”, “Buckmaster”,

“Cage of Ashes”, “Calliope”, “Carillon”, “Carrion Galaxy”, “Cataphract”, “Celesta”, “Chaos Device”, “City Wrecker”, “Clavicytherium”, “Come Finest Surgeon”, “Cosmic Abortion”, “Cosmic Epitaph”, “Cosmic Eraser”, “Cosmic Fingerprint”,

“De Broglie Rainbow”, “Dead Seraphim Rain”, “Demosthenes”, “Desolation River”, “Deuterium Snowflake”, “Dipole Hourglass”, “Doric”, “Dream Shatterer”, “Dusk Inferno”, “Dutch Fist”,

“Earthset”, “Electric Frost”, “Entropy”, “Epithermal Resonance”, “Eternal Equinox”, “Evanescent Frequency”, “Extinction Dream”,

“Fafnir”, “Faraday Prison”, “Fermion Golem”, “Fissile Wave”, “Fly Blackbird”, “Forever Pulse”, “Fortress Echo”, “Found Ghost”, “French Maid”, “Frozen Fission”, “Fusion Flower”, “Fusion Parasite”,

“Galactic Ghost”, “Gamma Rarefaction”, “Genocide God”, “Gift of Loss”, “Glory Box”, “Gravity’s Rage”,

“Hadhrat”, “Halcyon Memory”, “Haseki”, “Hateweaver”, “Hatun”, “Heat Death”, “Hedera Queen”, “Heliosheath”, “Hellfire Impeller”, “Hell Ride”, “Hope Void”,

“Idiot Tempers”, “I’ll Be What I Am”, “Impending Pheonix”, “Impulse Shock”, “Infinity Eclipse”, “Inch of Dust”, “Inner Darkness”, “Intense Gravity”, “It’s No Game”,

“Joust”, “Joy Bus”, “Just Deserts”,

“Kill For Love”, “Knife Chase”, “Kraken”,

“La Femme d’Argent”, “Laputan Machine”, “Leviathan”, “L’Inconnu”,

“Mach Wave”, “Magnetic East”, “Magnetic Star”, “Magnetic Winter”, “Maschinen Krieger”, “Maxwell’s Demon”, “Metal Health”, “Misery Spinneret”, “Molten Sky”, “Molten Tears”, “Monarch”, “Moray”, “My Red Hot Car”,

“Nadir”, “Naked Singularity”, “Ne Cede Malis”, “Neutronic Rain”, “Never Had Wings”, “Not One Stone”, “No Plan Survives”, “Null Horizon”,

“Ocean of Sorrow”, “Order of Death”, “Organ Donor”, “Orphica”, “Oxybeles”,

“Peace Eater”, “Pellinore”, “Photon Web”, “Placebo Syndrome”, “Planet Butcher”, “Planetshine”, “Plasma Wake”,

“Rat King”, “Roamer of the High C’s”, “Rook”, “Rope-A-Dope”,

“Scattered Equinox”, “Scorched Polaris”, “Screaming Silence”, “Shattered Sun”, “Shiver”, “Shock Diamond”, “Singularity Petal”, “So It Goes”, “Solace Sieve”, “Solar Memory”, “Solar Tempest”, “Solarsong”, “Solar Tomb”, “Sonic Diffractor”, “Sostenuto”, “Soul Unraveler”, “Splintered Spacetime”, “Stairway to Infinity”, “Step In Vain”, “Stillborn Star”, “Suicide Machines”, “Sultan”, “Swordfish”, “Symphony of Violence”,

“Tasker”, “Temple of Decay”, “Termination Shock”, “Terraborn”, “Terra Requiem”, “The Beast”, “The Nothing”, “The Never Event”, “The Unmaker”, “The Unshock”, “The Void Repeats”, “The Swede”, “Through A Glass Darkly”, “Timelike Tachyon”, “Tomorrow’s Despair”, “Touro”, “To Wild Homes”, “Townsend Avalanche”, “True Love Ways”, “Turn It Out”,

“Ultraviolet Thunder”, “Usul”,

“Vaskiset Kielet”, “Vengeance Eternal”, “Void Ripple”, “Volcanic Rain”,

“What You Get”, “What You Want”, “Wait For Blackout”, “Wasteland of a Type I”, “Weeping Star”, “Whispering Sun”,

“Xenorphica”,

“Ye Dragons & All Deeps”, “Young Obsidian”,

“Zöllig”,

“506 Kelvin”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
whole-ass platoon: you’ve only done a 2-3 mile ruck, so you’re gonna fall out of the 12 mile ruck  
Me, full retard engaged: haha hurty legs go step step step

so yeet, I just have to survive 5 more days in the field, a 16 mile ruck if it doesn’t break my legs, and then we do some more shooting I guess.  
It’s 2EZ after that
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide