Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic Suggestions and bullshitting thread, venting, etc. [NSFW]

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Meh gawd I can hear fleas kicking off a sheet of paper I left on the floor of a quieter room

how defug did one impromptu visit of those dogs release a whole plague into my house

it just must've taken a few clung to my pants as I moved inside and outside throughout my day

occasionally I see'em hop into the tablet screen... ^~[==%.\_\_\_\_\_.'==]~%^

nowhere near as many as before tho. I'm just worried I won't be able to exterminate them all (& soon)
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Meh gawd I can hear fleas kicking off a sheet of paper I left on the floor of a quieter room

how defug did one impromptu visit of those dogs release a whole plague into my house

it just must've taken a few clung to my pants as I moved inside and outside throughout my day

occasionally I see'em hop into the tablet screen... ^~[==._____.'==]~^
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375