Standby For Titanfall! (NSFW)

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Midnight: “weaponry appears to be a high velocity flak gun, patching it through.”

sure enough what looked to be an old school quad cannon except with coils on the barrels, utilizing magnetic acceleration to reach to near orbital heights… a podkiller.

Imos: “signal scrambler, NOW! i had no idea they had a processor that can aim these on the planet.”
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

Demonic Doggo
@Cerebrate  
Zeke activated his scrambler the moment he heard mention of a High velocity flak gun, thats a big hell no for him

“With all of the things down there.. i’d be surprised if they didn’t have something like that”
EclecticInspiration
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
Benko smirks, “heheh, I’m in danger. We should aim further away, maybe make it look like our pod crashed and burned. Then we sneaky beaky…or just take that shit out with our pod- let’s just be dumb as fuck.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@NyantaStarhunt  
“I hope like hell you mean the first one because the second one was a joke, sir.” His gloved hands grab ahold of his safety bars that keep him strapped in or whatever the equivalent is. “Hell- let’s get this bread.” He shakes his head at the absurdity of the situation.
Anonymous #EC90
Name: Lucas McElroy  
Race: Raccoon  
Prefered Pilot class: Grappling Hook  
Prefered Loadout: Primary: Hemlok Secondary: RE-45 Anti-Titan: MGL  
Titan: Tone  
Notes: Lucas Baldr McElroy Is a Militia Marksman and Soldier. He keeps to himself and Is mostly quiet. But If you get to know him, He’ll be a loyal friend
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
Nyanta: Pilots!….Benko! T minus 30 seconds! I want all titans forming a defensive barrier as soon as we touch down!

Midnight you get hooked up with all of them when he slam down
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
Sixxes understood pilot she slams into the ground with a mighty thunder. The sun’s shine brightly today and the planet is almost different when not covered by over head cloud mess

Sixxes switching to tone class she starts firing off pulses

@Praedyth  
Zer0: stand by…..you slam into the ground and slide to a halt we have landed. Congrats on your first titan fall

the drop pod containing your officer and Benko slam into the ground

Nyanta: you good benko?
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
(Fack)  
Nyanta: alright pilots get a secure area for us. Tones scan for hostile…or continue to anyway. Northstar. Take up an iverwatch on a nearby area and keep an eye out!

Let’s find this town and get rid if those hostiles
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate
Good lads
he looks to the skaven alright me and you I guess are going to be the guys doing the actual searching for any vital Intel nods to him
Everyone make sure your anti freeze packs are on and you have heat
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide