Standby For Titanfall! (NSFW)

CometTail
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

@NyantaStarhunt  
“Heh, man.. This is really awesome”

He said, going over to 1337, hopping up into the hatch with one foot in, gripping onto the sides to pull himself inside, and sitting down in the cockpit
NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
seeing as how you already understand the movement and control options DANINCG FLASHBACK  
Are you ready to move into the combat phase?  
@CometTail  
you see the three titans get pinged as well as the outlines as two archer troopers taking aim  
Sixxes Warning warning
Cerebrate
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
(gonna assume you mixed us up there.)

he does his best to line them up, having an idea of when would be the best moment to catch the ordnance and sent it at the titans.

“we have enough to launch?”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Praedyth  
(Been at work kol)  
your titan can m9ve rapudly and has 4 dashes  
Aztec i am a blitzkrieg titan

@Cerebrate  
as the rocket salvo fires off the ronin pulls its blades out. The legion has been crippled

Excellent shots pilot
Cerebrate
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“best way to get there anyways, and then we need to get a bead on that thunder gunnner.”

he charges the ronin as soon as he’s confident it will eat the blast in full.
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
as you charge into the ronin the sound of the Demo charge goes off and metal clashing with metal as a large explosion is see as you rip apart the ronin

Sixxes takes some damage as well however not nearly anything close to that poor ronin
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
@NyantaStarhunt  
“…. Perfect.One thing he was good at is rushing the enemy in a fast and effective way that leaves them confused and disrupted whilst picking them off…. now he has a titan that can easily do the same
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@CometTail  
as soon as you even start to say the word ready your a hailed with small arms fire and archer rockets

Warning warning we are taking fire!

you also see imos titan  
@Praedyth  
I do have a long cool down but still. the titans shields fully charge

@Cerebrate  
WOuld not recomend disembarking pilot however I do detect a fallen battery. I also detect fellow Pilot Audrey piloting NS-1337
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
@NyantaStarhunt  
“I see.. that cool down doesn’t matter because if we use the dashes effectively….. everything would be dead or disabled before they even realize they were engaging a titan… it just means we might have to make a custom weapon for close range encounters”
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
“One that doesn’t run out of ammo… b-” He paused as he had a idea “If we pair that flame wall thing up with a custom built edge, you can have a sword, built to be heavier, stronger and sharper than a ronins blade… whilst also being able to rapidly deploy waves of thermite to eviscerate anything in its path”
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
@NyantaStarhunt  
“Plus on top of all of that, if under incoming fire, there could be a modification which allows the thermite to relocated onto a side of the blade, combining a Scorch’s flame shield to an edge, effectively acting like a upgraded Ronin..”

Its amazing how when he has an idea, its something that could work, given a few trial runs on a weapon like that
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide