Standby For Titanfall! (NSFW)

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@NyantaStarhunt  
ohshit-  
“Yes mast’r serg’nt- could I get some of that cheesy beef stuff(basically hamburger helper or some shiz)? And uh…peanut butter and jelly with a roll. And uh…some of those baked beans.”

(I confess I’m still losing my mind over baked beans. Amidst all the crappy food, baked beans are fire)
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
Imos made his own selections, going for things that were light on the stomach, especially with the immense shaking a pod usually did on entry.
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@NyantaStarhunt  
@Cerebrate  
“Yeah- it’s pretty weird. Suicide mission it is,” he jokes with a small shake of his head, taking a seat at the same table as Imos- may as well sit as a group since they’ll be deployed as a group.  
Also wouldn’t want the master sergeant to make a special trip to bring someone food .__.
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
soon a mrvn comes out with all your food and happily beeps as he delievers it to you all

the smell of wonderful delicious food fills your body and warms you all
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Praedyth  
@Coriolanus  
@NyantaStarhunt  
“Yikes, man…you should’ve been trying to get some sleep as soon as you heard you were coming with. Uhhh…when we’ve got time while we’re planetside, I got you covered.”  
The ratt turns his attention to his food  
oh shiz  
there be foods

The first to go are the baked beans- scarfed down with little hesitation, and evidently causing this ratt to experience a hefty amount of joy with each bite.  
he might shoot you if you say something but bruh, his tail is wigglin’ >.>
CometTail

The last to arrive is Audrey, who stayed standing as he put his tray down on the table, and the first thing he picked up was a few pieces of the bread crumbs, dumping them into the soup and drinking with a spoon as his feathers ruffled up, showing his content for the food
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Imos: “if it’s less smart than a titan, i can make it dance, that aside i’m bringing a big generator and energy weapons, as well as a particle wall. i wanted to ask for a pair of ticks but apparently they were out of stock.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Coriolanus  
@NyantaStarhunt  
“If you’re broken, I can fix you…with enough bandages and time, of course. Other than that…I’m just a good shot. Expert marksmanship on the weapons I’m carrying- I was, ah, trying to go for that expert infantryman patch. PT’s a bitch…”

(marksmanship and sniper school shiz are two different things. ratt is well-trained on the weapons he’s carrying- he’s not a long-distance marksman like our sweet birb here)
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
@Coriolanus  
He picked the coffee up and took a sip “Thank you, and also i might not, but we’ll find out later.”

@EclecticInspiration  
He then looked to the ratt “I tried… insomnia’s a bitch, and also any sleep i got was short lived, but its good to know you’ve got our backs”

@Coriolanus

@NyantaStarhunt

@Cerebrate

“If any of you end up injured i’m able to completely remove all of the pain for an hour or two.. and capable of healing the odd bullet wound or two, and apart from that i’d say im pretty good at breaking things down and repurposing parts to make new tools or weapons… or weapon modifcations given the right equipment”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Praedyth  
@CometTail  
With the last bite of baked beans, the ratt’s tail makes a happy swoosh- but you’re not supposed to see that >.>  
Now he works on the discount hamburger helper as he talks, “you got a waiver for insomnia? Damn, that’s crazy. So we’ve got a long-distance marksman(Audry), a living IMC encyclopedia(Cedric), a hacker and tech enthusiast(Imos), a drowsy mechanic(Zeke), and…whatever I am. A CLS-certified crazed gunman,” he remarks with a shake of his head, consuming another bite.
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Coriolanus  
the cat chuckles and meows out softly I am OFficer Nyanta Starhunt, my talent eh, honestly my talent (is generally support but we have two fuggin medics lol) I am an Demolitoins expert and heavy weapons man. the cat who looks pretty skwarny laughs and smiles i am almsot for right now your acting officer!
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide