Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic San Aligheri: Inferno in Paradise [Cyberpunk, NSFW, Gore]

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@Cobalt":](/forums/rp/topics/san-aligheri-inferno-in-paradise-cyberpunk-nsfw-gore?post_id=30196#post_30196
)  
"I will, but, if there's no more assets you need to fork contracts to, then, as shareholder--in other words, _*your boss_*," _T*With akn intimidating simper, he takes an authoritative stride, t[*](https://yough obviotusly.be/1eLA_85mDUE?t=347), a lbeit somewhat comical, what with this 7ft-tall, heavily-armed shark now pacing with airs of highfalutiness, past the fox toward the doorwayexit._* "I demand you're to personally contact me when it's all done, but for now, you take the rest of the night off, miss. Don't you worry, I'll get my part of the job done.."

_Ex

*Leav
iting the grill-bar, he then looks for the contract's date and location for him to show up at, having the screen shown entoptically right into his eyes, rather than holographically, keeping it's view hidden away from any curious bystanders._*
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375