Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic San Aligheri: Inferno in Paradise [Cyberpunk, NSFW, Gore]

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@Cobalt":](/forums/rp/topics/san-aligheri-inferno-in-paradise-cyberpunk-nsfw-gore?post_id=30177#post_30177
) _ 
Rising from his seat with his device and cable, he pockets away his stylus, but reaches for something else._

"Well, then, until the stint with the sneakernet is done, besides whorkning on your tradecraft skills,"

_

Drawing something larger from his jacket, he reveals a detached holster, it's connector-ended webbing reeled unto several spools after release, & within that holster, "[the shark's own laser-pulser":](/forums/rp/topics/san-aligheri-inferno-in-paradise-cyberpunk-nsfw-gore?post_id=29840#post_29840) sidearm, placing it upon her briefcase with a light thud._

"-connect it to any device, and it'll give a user manual."

"Since we'll be working together, beautiful, take it as collateral in my absence, as well as something to keep yourself safe with here in Inferno; I doubt a connection with your employers is enough to always keep the unhinged at bay... But before I go, one more thing; does that file you gave also tell me how to contact you specifically, or can I just meet you here again, if this bar & grill's proprietor will allow it?"
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@Cobalt":/forums/rp/topics/san-aligheri-inferno-in-paradise-cyberpunk-nsfw-gore?post_id=30177#post_30177
_UnpluggRising his device from the suitcase, hseat rwisesth from his sdeatvice, he pocketings away his stylus, but reachinges for something else._

"Well, then, until the stint with the sneakernet is done, besides working on your tradecraft skills,"

_Drawing something larger from his jacket, he reveals a detached holster, it's connector-ended webbing reeled unto several spools after release, & within that holster, "the shark's own laser-pulser":/forums/rp/topics/san-aligheri-inferno-in-paradise-cyberpunk-nsfw-gore?post_id=29840#post_29840 sidearm, placing it upon her briefcase with a light thud._

"-connect it to any device, and it'll give a user manual."

"Since we'll be working together, beautiful, take it as collateral in my absence, as well as something to dkefendp yourself safe with here in Inferno; I doubt a connection with your employers is enough to always keep the unhinged at bay... But before I go, one more thing; does that file you gave also tell me how to contact you specifically, or can I just meet you here again, if this bar & grill's proprietor will allow it?"
No reason given
background furry #19375

"@Cobalt":/forums/rp/topics/san-aligheri-inferno-in-paradise-cyberpunk-nsfw-gore?post_id=30177#post_30177
_Unplugging his device from the suitcase, he raises from his seat, pocketing away his stylus, but reaching for something else._

"Well, then, until the stint with the sneakernet is done, besides working on your tradecraft skills,"

_Drawing asomething larger object from his jacket, he reveals a detached holster, it's connector-ended webbing reeled unto several spools after release, & within theat holster itself, "the shark's own laser-pulser":/forums/rp/topics/san-aligheri-inferno-in-paradise-cyberpunk-nsfw-gore?post_id=29840#post_29840 sidearm., He then placesing it upon her briefcase with a light thud._

"-Cconnect it to any device, and it'll give a user manual."

"Since we'll be working together, beautiful, take it as collateral in my absence, as well as something to defend yourself with when down here in Inferno; I doubt a connection with your employers is enough to always keep the unhinged at bay... But before I go, one more thing; does thisat file you gave also tell me how to contact you specifically, or can I just meet you here again, if this bar & grill's proprietor will allow it?"
No reason given
background furry #19375

_Unplugging his device from the suitcase, he raises from his seat, pocketing away his stylus, but reaching for something else._

"Well, then, until the stint with the sneakernet is done," besides working on your tradecraft skills,"

_Drawing a larger object from his jacket, he reveals a disconnectached holster, it's connector-ended webbing reeled unto several spools after release, and& within the holster itself, "the shark's laser-pulser":/forums/rp/topics/san-aligheri-inferno-in-paradise-cyberpunk-nsfw-gore?post_id=29840#post_29840 sidearm. He then places it upon her briefcase with a light thud._

"-Connect it to any device, and it'll give a user manual."

"Since we'll be working together, Bbeautiful, take it as collateral in my absence, as well as something to defend yourself with when down here in Inferno; I doubt a connection with your employers is enough to always keep the unhinged at bay... But before I go, one more thing; does this file you gave also tell me how to contact you specifically, or can I just meet you here again if this bar & grill's proprietor will allow it?"
No reason given
background furry #19375

"Well, then, until the stint with the sneakernet is done," _Drawing a larger object from his jacket, he reveals a disconnected holster, it's connector-ended webbing reeled unto several spools after release, and within the holster itself, "the shark's laser-pulser":/forums/rp/topics/san-aligheri-inferno-in-paradise-cyberpunk-nsfw-gore?post_id=29840#post_29840 sidearm. He then places it upon her briefcase with a light thud._ "-Connect it to a device, and it'll give a user manual."

"Since we'll be working together, Beautiful, take it as collateral in my absence as well as something to defend yourself with when down here in Inferno; I doubt a connection with your employers is enough to always keep the unhinged at bay... But before I go, one more thing; does this file you gave also tell me how to contact you specifically, or can I just meet you here again if this bar & grill's proprietor will allow it?"
No reason given
background furry #19375

_Unplugging his device from the suitcase, he raises from his seat, pocketing away his stylus but reaching for something else._

"Well, ma'amthen, until the stint with the sneakernet is done," _Drawing a larger object from his jacket, he reveals a disconnected holster, it's connector-ended webbing reeled unto several spools after release, and within the holster itself, "the shark's laser-pulser":/forums/rp/topics/san-aligheri-inferno-in-paradise-cyberpunk-nsfw-gore?post_id=29840#post_29840 sidearm. He then places it upon her briefcase with a light thud._ "-Connect it to a device, and it'll give a user manual."

"Since we'll be working together, bBeautiful, take it as collateral in my absence, as well as something to defend yourself with when down here in Inferno; I doubt a connection with your employers is enough to always keep the unhinged at bay... But before I go, one more thing; does this file you gave tell me how to contact you specifically, or can I just meet you here again, if this bar & grill's proprietor will allow it?"
No reason given
background furry #19375

_Unplugging his device from the suitcase, he raises from his seat, pocketing away his stylus but reaching for something else._

"Well, ma'am, until the stint with the sneakernet is done," _PullDrawing a larger object from his jacket, he reveals a disconnected holster, it's connector-ended webbing reeled unto several spools onafter release, and within the holster itself, "the shark's laser-pulser":/forums/rp/topics/san-aligheri-inferno-in-paradise-cyberpunk-nsfw-gore?post_id=29840#post_29840 sidearm. He places it upon her briefcase with a light thud._ "-Connect it to a device, and it'll give a user manual."

"Since we'll be working together beautiful, take it as collateral in my absence, as well as something to defend yourself with down here in Inferno; I doubt a connection with your employers is enough to always keep the unhinged at bay... But before I go, one more thing; does this file you gave tell me how to contact you specifically, or can I just meet you here again, if this bar & grill's proprietor will allow it?"
No reason given
background furry #19375

"Well, ma'am, until the stint with the sneakerwarnet is done," _Pulling a larger object from his jacket, he reveals a disconnected holster, it's webbing reeled unto several spools on release, and within the holster itself, "the shark's laser-pulser":/forums/rp/topics/san-aligheri-inferno-in-paradise-cyberpunk-nsfw-gore?post_id=29840#post_29840 sidearm,. He placinges it upon her briefcase._

"-It can be smartlinked, but just cConnect it to a device, and it'll give a user manual. "

"
Since we'll be working together beautiful, take it as collateral in my absence, as well as something to defend yourself with down here in Inferno; I doubt a connection with your employers is enough to always keep the unhinged at bay."

"
... But before I go, one more thing; does this file yonu my degavice tell me how to contact you specifically, or can I just meet you here again, if this bar & grill's proprietor will allow it?"
No reason given