Resurgance

Roleplaying » Resurgance Search Posts
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Yuki: “we’re from wutai.”

Samo: “yuki, wutai means a lot of planets, we come from new Wuhan.”

Midnight: {a deeply entrenched world, this corvette is not getting to land there, not in a single piece anyways.}
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
{that will hinge on NO ONE finding out we’re with shinra… doable.}

Ceri gets a call and reads the message from midnight.

{ceri will prepare the corvette accordingly, keep the twins busy.}
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
{Happily}

he wiggles his tail a little you two have quite the attacks on you. I get my ear almost taken off and yiu get a bite in he leans in and whispers good job. But dont worry she may act tough but she is nice
Anonymous #9320
Name: Ney  
Appearance: tall and dark furred. He only has one golden green eye, His other covered by a small sheet of metal. He Wears a metal suit of “Armor” that allows Him to cloak and Is full of hidden surprises.  
Body mods: Metal suit that helps him Steal and Take bounties. (For reference, Look at The Prowler from Into the spiderverse, Mixed with Specter from Call of Duty 3…I guess.)  
Ship: Fast small ship for Intergalactic travel.  
Notes:(omfg why am I such a nerd.) Ney’s story dates all the way back to the medieval ages. His entire family are thieves. (I did not steal this, I am the same person! I promise.)
Anonymous #9320
(Sorry I’m not sure If that’s any good. I’m not sure how I feel about It. Maybe I should change?)
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Draw or die
@Anonymous #9320 & @Anonymous #9320 & @Anonymous #9320

It seems like you are very new to role playing, over the past week you seem to be trying to get started and while you are doing ok in some threads, in this one and others you seem to still be having a lot of trouble knowing what to do.

Instead of continuing to post (meta comments) in threads asking what to do, please try reading some of the other RP threads here to get an idea of how to participate, or focus on threads where you are ‘getting it’ and the RP is working for you.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide