Resurgance

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
she like her brother was a red panda, but the moment she saw him she seemed quite intent on getting out of his grip.
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
over the comms he hears the bug struggling too.

“she’s not alone in that, and where the heck did you hide that ninja knife?!”

these two were a handful to say the least. especially when after some time the small form of a red panda boy tackled against Nyanta’s leg.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
the two red pandas finally seem to settle down, the damaged scorpion sentinel glaring at them may play a role in that.

Ceri: “now you two are you going to play nice?”

Panda girl: “never, you hurt all the others!”

“all of them you say?”

Panda boy: “… yes… the scary ship flew by and then we all went down.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“shinra makes so much materia they don’t know what to do with it, and green worlds are worth so much more, papa wanted to shut down the factory.”

“the shinra people would think something broke it.”

“the planet is too much trouble.”

“and they don’t want it back.”

“and then it is ours.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“yeah, the ships tried to attack it, so they don’t tattle… then they all got shot through.”

Ceri: “that must have been very scary.”

“it was… and then… everyone yelled and uncle shinji grabbed us… he put us under a lot lot of pillows.”

“and then everything went white.”

“and then you were there.”
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
he speaks catfolk for a while midnight detecting hints of regret and sadness in the words

Well I know this whole thing is scary but me and my friend are not here to hurt you two. My name is Nyanta.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide