Resurgance

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Ceri: “you know how everyone says old school machines are better? i can attest they’re a lot ahrder to disrupt.”

in the background the sound of a thunderclap and a machine powering down are heard.

“situation under control.”

Midnight:“Scorpion sentinel withdrawn, three of them are still alive and have seized the materia bassin.”
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
the camera feed shows the main bassin where the raiders seem to be looking at the sealed entrance to the inner vault, heedless of the materia bits floating around them.

Midnight: “the security system is warning me that project Mandala is in danger. Turk clearance has been updated, Mandala is a lifeform stored inside the vault, being actively drained to fuel the refinery, this is why the planet has suffered no negative effects from mako drainage and has instead flourished in unprecedented ways.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“Data suggests the creature is very powerful and very hostile, even a reduction in drainage would cause it to amass power and lash out… this refinery is a prison… a prison that produces materia but a prison.”

Ceri: “i for one do have faith in shinra’s egoism, as such i know they keep the galaxy safe, it is theirs. time we kick the last trespassers out.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
the doors open, and the two were faced with the trio of raiders… who had cracked the scorpion senitnel by way of powered armor suits, currently supercharged by materia dust in the air.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt

@Coriolanus  
behind them a shark cyborg came up, which midnight identified as a shinra scientist.

before them three wutai in magitek armor.

and in the middle the two easily identified Shinra Turks.

Ceri: “sorry i didn’ greet you earlier doctor, had my hands full with a stubborn machine. you’re right on time for the big finale though.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus

@NyantaStarhunt  
true to form the formidian sends out a sizable beam against his closest opponent, costing the armor an arm and a leg, so to speak.

the middle one was charging what was with absolute surety an ice beam, aiming for the shark.

the right meanwhile went for a claw swipe against the cat.
background furry #19375
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

@Cerebrate  
One tube along Indra’s right forearm ignites, sending a ram-accelerated micromissile screeching forth impacting into the center-wutai’s shoulder to throw off their aim, while the laser in the same arm’s fist dazzles and blinds the impinged raider’s eyes.

Rushing forth, Indra knocks the sightless wutai’s head back with a fist-pummel, then attempts stabbing the knife upwards below their chin to bypass through the armor; the ‘surgical’ goal in mind being to reach and cut in between the neck’s vertebrae.
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
he was on the defense doing his best to dodge and dash out if the way  
Holy fuck i appreciate the claws attack!

he waits for another swipe and dashs under the claw slashing up
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Ceri: “the suit washes at 60° and is stainless.”

the bug’s halberd came down on the skull of his opponent.

Midnight: “all hostiles disposed of, readings of system remain nominal, site secure.”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide