Resurgance

NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
his ears flick up Oh to my knowlegde i have never come into contact with one of them before! I am excited. scared too. Officer Starhunt! and his side kick Midnight!
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
it was the next morning when he laid eyes upon his new partner, an effeminate boy? or a plain girl… or…

Ceri: “you must be Nyanta, the name is Ceri, i am a formidian… so just use any pronoun you’re comfortable with.”
Cerebrate
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
the shapeshifter takes and shakes it, before the bear that had recruited him steps up.

“glad to see you’re not off to a bad start. my name is Ursus, and i’ll be seeing about showing you the ground rules among the turks. i already told you rule number one, turks come in pairs, you and Ceri are two halves of a unit now. we select partners in accordance to their service records and abilities. Nyanta, your file shows extensive undercover time served to good success. needless to say, Ceri takes to that particular field-”

Ceri: “like a fish to water.” s/he had transformed into a merfolk looking guy to emphasize.

“and obviously they also take well to the more lax discipline. you are afforded the permission to speak your mind even out of turn through your skills, Ceri is an absolute monster in close quarters.”

“like any good formidian i have two scythe arms on my back and can shoot sharp spines and that’s BEFORE any weapons come in.”

Midnight: “heh, we’re no slouches either, Nyanta’s sword only looks archaic, a top notch blade that can cut basically anything is the reality… and i looked into offering gun drone support from the back of his mind.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
Ursus: “i see you’re already putting your abilities on the table, good, learning to coordinate closely with each other will do you a world of good.”

Ceri: “so, the gist of turk things, is, wear snazzy suits, go where problems worth talking about are, solve these problems, and answer to the boss and anyone authorized by him?”

“that’s a surprisingly on point summary, your senior turks will also be playing the role of elder sibling, you don’t HAVE to listen to them, but it’s generally advisable.”
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
his ears flicked up snazzy suits i hear?

So sir I do have questions. How long is the training and when turks respond to threats do we first come first serve or?
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“turks have patrol routes around shinra sectors, especially holdings of particular importance where they may stay for days at a time, the training is honestly kind of minimal, a few courses on radio etiquette which your AI friend already installed on himself, the rest is up to the individual to stay sharp, slacking off will be its own punishment on the field. individualistic styles don’t lend themselves to routine training, but all facilities for it, are of course at our disposal. threat response is on the basis of who is closest, depending on the case you may have to wait for backup though.”
Sky
Even Worse Kobold -

Drgs&sharks
(Screw it might as well throw my shark in here)

Name: Fortuna Fletcher  
Appearance: Shark! A dark blue shark with neon blue stripes and a white underside, she stands 5’10 and maintains a slim but curvy figure, save for a little extra thiccness around the butt and thighs. She keeps her neon blue and black hair very long but messy and fairly natural, letting it grow down to her butt.  
Body mods: All of hers are internal, mainly muscle and bone enhancements, a reactive membrane to mitigate injuries to a certain extent and nanotech which is meant to pair with everything else.  
Ship: Former defense force cutter heavily modified to a blockade runner type ship. She also uses a smaller personal ship sometimes seen docked between the top engine nacelles and the ventral main gun of the cutter but usually kept out of harms way.  
Notes: She doesn’t take just any job that comes her way, nor does she deal to everyone who contacts her, not completely amoral but still in it for herself and holds little respect for laws. She likes to keep those who can get her out of legal trouble on her payroll to keep her trade business going. Many of her own designs can be obtained legally through custom order.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Ceri: “Zeta… that doesn’t sound like a usual feline name.”

@Sky  
life as a freelancer was not the easiest, Shinra’s general monopoly basically meant a lack of independent business partners on eother end of the deal, but every so often you could get lucky, in this case someone wanted a hot package delivered, namely uranium. it was probably not going to go to any nefarious purposes, much more efficient materials existed for that, but it was going to be a hassle to sneak it past the outpost stations of the corporates.
Sky
Even Worse Kobold -

Drgs&sharks
@Cerebrate  
Fortuna’s cutter wasn’t equipped to deal with radiation, so this time she had opted to hire on one of her contacts who could deal with hazmat cargo. Would attract less attention anyways, at least from authorities. Lots of 200 meter freighters after all. She had a few ideas on how to set up some smoke and mirrors too, one of the most obvious was of course mixing the contraband with more legitimate cargo for trading with the transport already having a good amount of cargo when it landed at the pickup point. Fortuna herself would be idly chatting with one of the crew members of the loaned ship as she waited for the cargo to arrive.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Ceri: “well i wasn’t going to say anything… looks like we have our first assignment awaiting though.”

@Sky  
they find two large, kinda old lead lined containers awaiting, the chipped paint just about hiding what used to be warnings about radiation… by the almighty power couple, these “smugglers” must have cooked their own brains before making the call.

smuggler: “Fortune Huntress? we got the shipment right here, these two containers go to our contact two systems over, and you go home with 20,000 Gilbyte.”

the currency of shinra space, and the amount the guy had mentioned could buy someone two comfortable years in space. looking the boy over he was apparently taking on the smuggling thing out of boredom, coming clearly from the upper crust, would explain the poor quality methods, he had nothing rising on this.
Sky
Even Worse Kobold -

Drgs&sharks
@Cerebrate  
“Close, but not quite~ So 2 containers uh…” She’d pause there looking over the ships inventory on a tablet. “Thats…yeah I should be able to go ahead with my little plan, need to get the cargo out of those containers and in to smaller sealed boxes. A whole container is difficult to hide and if we get boarded they’d search those first.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Sky  
“uh, we don’t have any ABC suits… or smaller containers that are sealed strongly enough, cost me two half fortunes to get these museum pieces.”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide