Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic Resurgance

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@NyantaStarhunt":](/forums/rp/topics/resurgance?post_id=21258#post_21258) "[@Cerebrate":](/forums/rp/topics/resurgance?post_id=21259#post_21259
)  
"Pardon, I meant that incorporeal voice, not you two standing before me. I won't interfere nor investigate further, but one thing before I depart; that waystation AI that led me here was too forthcoming, even if it only divulged the project name 'Mandala'. It may be the source of breach in confidentiality that lured the wutai here."

_

The stranger then takes leave, heading to inspect any damage to the refinery where the raiders had fought the scorpion._*
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@NyantaStarhunt":/forums/rp/topics/resurgance?post_id=21258#post_21258 "@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/resurgance?post_id=21259#post_21259
"Pardon, I meant that incorporeal voice, not you two standing before me. I won't interfere nor investigate further, but one thing before I depart; that waystation AI that led me here was too forthcoming, even if it only divulged the project name 'Mandala'. It may be the source of breach in confidentiality that lured the wutai here."

_The stranger then takes leave, heading to inspect any damage to the refinery where the raiders had fought the scorpion._
No reason given
background furry #19375

"@NyantaStarhunt":/forums/rp/topics/resurgance?post_id=21258#post_21258 "@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/resurgance?post_id=21259#post_21259
"Pardon, I meant that disembncodirporedal voice, not you two standing before me. I won't interfere nor investigate further, so don't worry, but, one last thing before I depart that I feel you should know; that waystation AI that led me here was too forthcoming, even if it only divulged the name 'Mandala'. It may be the source of the breach in confidentiality that lured the wutai here."

_WitTh that said, the stranger then takes his leave,_

_
heading ftor inspect any damage to the areafinery where the raiders had been fioughting the scorpion to inspect any damages to the refinery._
No reason given
background furry #19375

"I meant that disembodied voice, not you two standing before me. I won't interfere nor investigate further, so don't worry, but, one last thing before I depart that I feel you should know; that waystation AI that led me here was too forthcoming, even if it only todivulged me the name 'Mandala'. It may be the source of the breach in confidentiality that led the wutai here."

_With that said, the stranger takes his leave,_

_heading for the area where raiders had been fighting the scorpion to inspect any damages to the refinery._
No reason given
background furry #19375

"I meant that disembodied voice, not you two standing before me. I knew turks were operating here, and I won't interfere nor investigate further, so don't worry, but, one last thing before I depart that I feel you should know; that waystation AI that led me here was too forthcoming, even if it only told me the name 'Mandala'. It may be the source of the breach in confidentiality that led the wutai here."

_With that said, the stranger takes his leave,_

_heading for the area where raiders had been fighting the scorpion to inspect any damages to the refinery._
No reason given
background furry #19375

"I meant that disembodied voice, not you two standing before me. I knew turks were operating here, and I won't interfere nor investigate further, so don't worry., I'll jbust sone layst thing before I depart; that waystation AI that led me here waseemed too forthcoming, even if it only reveatolingd me the name 'Mandala'. CouldIt may be the source of the breach in confidentiality that led the wutai here."

_With that said, the stranger then takes his leave,_

No reason given
background furry #19375

"WI meant that disembodied voice, but I won't interfere nor investigate further, don't worry, though... I'll just say the waystation AI that led me here seemed too forthcoming, even if only revealing the name 'Mandala'. Could be the source of breach in confidentiality that led wutai here."

No reason given
background furry #19375

"I wWon't interfere nor investigate further, don't worry, though... I'll just say the waystation AI that led me down to here waseemed a bit too forthcoming, even if it only revealeding the name 'Mandala'. It cCould be the source of the breach in confidentiality that led these wutai here."

No reason given
background furry #19375

"I won't interfere nor investigate further, don't worry, though... I'll just say the waystation AI that led me down to here was a bit too forthcoming, even if it only revealed the name 'Mandala'. CIt could be the source of the lbreakch in confidentiality that lured these wutai here."

No reason given
background furry #19375

"I won't interfere nor investigate further, don't worry, though... I'll just say the waystation AI that led me down to here was a bit too forthcoming, even if it only revealed the name 'Mandala'. Could be the source of the leak that lured these wutai here."

_With that said, the stranger then takes his leave, _

_
heading for the area where raiders had been fighting the scorpion to inspect any damages to the refinery._
No reason given