Random Roleplay (SFW)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
Cosmas the Parrot:
“I must unleash my rap powers (that I learned from How T9 Rap in 20 minutes) to discover him. Ahem.
Yo come outta the dark for my anger is quite stark!
Imma mess you up bewb if ya mess me up, noob!
So face me like a man! Or your honor will be like a fan!
Ha!
(Maybe I should listen to my cousin and be a rapper!)
Beau Skunky

Chunky funky skunky
Eep! (Hides behind pillar)
Don’t eat me! I swear, I taste like old toothpaste!
(Cosmos sees a scared, small, chubby, bespecled skunk in an oversized tank top, and sandle shoes. The Skunk is scared covering his face with his hands, shaking in fright.)
(The skunk peeks from behind his little chubby fingers at Cosmos the parrot.)
Hey, wait, you’re not the Muffin Man, are you? He mad I ate all his muffins.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
Wait muffins? You dare to steal from the Muffin Man? You’re either crazy or very brave.
I’m recruiting you to my team! Join me and together we shall steal all the rasty treats of the wor-
Ouch!
Uh ignore that tripping.
Listen do you have any spare muffins? Im hungry. And they could be good distractions for mummies.
(Oh and nice to see you on this site. A mecca for furry art as old as 2002)
Beau Skunky

Chunky funky skunky
I’m not crazy! I’m just ditzy…
Yay team! (Pulls out pompoms.) Go team go! (Tosses them aside.)
I think I might have a muffin here in my backpack… Looks a little smushed. Sorry I may of sat on it at some point.
(Holds up a still safely plastic wrapped yet cartoonishly flattened pancake thin muffin.)
Ok… So maybe I should go on a diet… I just like muffins too much…
(Thanks, surprised you’re familiar with me lol. Maybe I’ll post up some of my art later. Hehe)
Anonymous #D38C
@Beau Skunky
(My OC is CluSky.)
CluSky: GRRRR! WHO ARE YOU??!!
CluSky then flies over to them in her manifest form.
CluSky: A-AND WHY ARE YOU HERE??!!
Anonymous #D38C
(I have another oc, his name is Mike cipher. He is a villain and the most dangerous of the mickey-verse. AND he is the ruler of this temple, he is planning to take over the multiverse.)
Cosmas-the-Explorer

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
Come back! We can unite against him ans the Muffin King as well as Lord Farquaad! The bird skunk bird alliance what say you!?
Theres a mummy about to make us cry for our mummy
Cosmas-the-Explorer

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
slow mo NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!”
The earth trembles and a big ruby boulder comes rolling at us.
“I don’t wanna be squashed flat like a Looney Tunes character! The people of my village will tease me! Run away!”
Cosmas-the-Explorer

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
@Anonymous #D38C
Ahhhhh! We are sorry Mr Red Lord of Shiny Gems! My uh aquaintence pressed the switch but we were just uh being janitors and cleaning stuff up.
How about a deal we will clean you up and in exchange you destroy the mummy in front of us!
(Perhaps I should use the Skunks tail to clean up.)
Cosmas-the-Explorer

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
Wait really? Well I gues you are a dirty uh boy I think you are?
Ewww, maybe this was a mistake. But if I dont Ill be eaten!
Cosmas the Parrot uses Beau’s tail to wash and dry ruby boulder.
“Have you considered joining an alliance? I can sculpt you to to be a rock golem like a Regi pokemon Together we will be unsgoppable!”
Anonymous #D38C
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Ruby Boulder: Well… I was once a large ruby dragon, until the dangerous mouse, Mike cipher, turned me into a boulder. I only wish I could be a dragon again.
Cosmas-the-Explorer

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
@Anonymous #D38C
Ah I see a victim of unfortunate circumstance. Well then we will find this Mike Cipher guy and we defeat him!
Join us on our quest! We can use someone to roll out on our foes.
Uh oh. Theres an army of mummies, as well as rapper mummies wanting to rap sick beats to drag us to the underworld! And even evil giant muffins! Will you fight them?!
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide