Looking for ERP partners [NSFW]

Coltshan000
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Looking for peeps to roleplay an dnd styled fantasy equestria. Comment or dm me if interested.
Includes
Group Roleplay
Based out of Discord
Adventure
Romance~
Loot
Rpg esque elements for roleplay fun
Okelkinam12
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

So.
Hey.
I would like to rp, I have stuff I like,but the rp doesn’t have to include them.
“Corruption”, polyamory, harem, reverse harem and stuff like that.
Transformation is fun, milfs as well.
And enjoy stuff like growth, expansion, gain weight and vore.
The rp could be also more seriouse, toward horror or war. Stuff like that
I also like few franchises like FNAf, Sonic, Root RPG, and much more
Anonymous #7531
I am a female looking for another mature female to have some fun with. Id prefer you be the dom, and i have an F-List for you to look at. Im craving some specific stuff rn, but i really just want a semi/full time mistress. Please be honest about yourself if you reply, and i do have a husband who may join us in our fun.
sexy spyro

Anyone want to role play with me please message me thank you from Spyropony ps I love weight gain role playI will wait for your message
Okelkinam12

beside my previouse post, I would be happy for Lovecraft/Steven King/Stranger Thing inspired RP.
Also One Piece is fandom I enjoy,and it has furries!
So
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide