Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
just blaze!

(This just reminds me if the planet i have made!(  
Nyanta Alright this is basically my homeland…..  
He was having a blast “drifting” through the snow as he explored and mapped the area
EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Jinx  
“Oh darn. Guess I’ll have to try harder.” Once they arrive, Riggs looks down at the RFID badge scanner. She does the routine. You know the one. She pats her sides, her pockets, and her back pockets. Aye, she doesn’t have her badge. Before the cat can intervene, however, she slaps her hand on the reader with the grace of a dead fish. It beeps, goes green, and the door opens.  
She strolls right inside.
EclecticInspiration
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Jinx  
“I mean technically I do- you saw. The logs will show it was me who opened the door. I don’t like to carry the whole badge when things come up- like what happened outside today.” She sits down in her chair and crosses her arms, looking over her desk, briefly perusing her monitors.
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Jinx  
“It’s in a safe place. I don’t see why I need one on my person,” she tries reasoning. “Why’s it interest you?” She looks up from what she’s doing, looking up to Kat. “You’re welcome to sit, if you like. Anywhere. Here or there…close or far from me. You’re also welcome to tower over me and glare into my soul if you’re able but it’s not a popular pick.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Jinx  
“Heheh…that’d be quite a day…” She puts her laptop on her desk and opens it. “I’m still surprised you’re down here on a night off. You know you can pass cleaning and servicing your guns as on-duty, yeah? They’re personal items but they’re job-related anyways.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Jinx  
“They are? Then why’d you come down here?” She genuinely sounds baffled. “I know it wasn’t to sit with me- I’m a boring person, and no one likes talking to their ‘boss’ or whatever I am.” Quite confuzzled, she looks up to Kat.
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Jinx  
“Oh really? Hmm, well, I guess I’m no so bad. I have…hobbies, and things…and just a little personality,” she remarks lightheartedly, raising her brow and smiling a little. “But, alright. If you really enjoy spending time with a dog like myself, I welcome any company you bring, Kat. Without someone to talk to, I just sketch ideas when I’m out of work, and someone like you would be nice. I’m, ah…running out of space on my device because of it…” She sheepishly scratches her own head and looks away.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
the engineers had not promised too much, the suit was doing a mixture of skiing and gliding on the slopes, and carried him downhill in the marked direction, and sure enough there were stone structures ahead.
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Jinx  
“You don’t know what can of worms you just opened…may as well start with the best so we can laugh at the worst later.” She slides her chair closer and brings up a cheap interactive hologram projector, which is plugged into her laptop.  
After which, she pulls up a crude but almost usable schematic of a semi-auto .357 magnum handgun. Upon first glance, it lacks a case extractor, hinting at using caseless ammunition, as stated on the side.
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Jinx  
“Yeah. Was trying to make one of those caseless guns. They’re expensive and heat venting is tough but I was hoping it’d save in the ammo department. This is almost enough to work off, but I’m not willing to get someone to make it for me if it’s going to turn out poorly. Otherwise…the rest of its features are fit for someone who expects to shoot it often. Got most of those ideas from my guns.”

She’ll disdainfully begin flipping through other designs. Some were just normal concepts, while others were a bit more wild like a marksman’s rifle with no barrel recoil, and others were a bit more wild like a rifle that could shoot small loaded syringes, with a variant that’d tase. Others were clearly just for fun- like this rocket-propelled chainsaw launcher….
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide