Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration  
Garth: “alright then, that’s gonna make this a bit more complicated… i could just install mods, those that can stand pressure and saltwater, in the new hull. a synth chassis has a weight limit on customizations after all.”

he gets up showing her to the “operating table.”

“but if you’ll have a seat we can get to it.”
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Amy: “glad you think so, i’d never give up Sada for anything, or anyone. i hope you two will get along great.”

@EclecticInspiration  
he shows her the sea serpent body that had been prepped in her image, a few additional fins and microthrusters as well as… reduced padding(huehuehue) making it a natural hydrodynamic piece.

“any mods in specific i should add?”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
He’ll receive a notification- a futuristic equivalent of an email filled with different specs. “Anything from about two-thirds of these or more would be appreciated. If it’s too tall an order I can knock it down. Specifically, though, as long as it can think too fast and move quick, it should do the trick for a while.”

(On “thinking too fast”, she referencing something kinda like this tho if that’s not allow’d, that’s chill)
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration  
(for the sake of my sanity please stop comparing notes with the shark…)

“pretty sure i am legally obligated to allow a synthbrain to only be as good as an organic one. but a temporary overclocking feature that would boost your already greater reaction to near precognitive could probably be fitted… of curse overusing that may cook off your circuits so, use sparingly, also higher processing power means higher consumption.”
background furry #19375
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

[ 🔊 ]  
Stirred awake by a lucid dream’s abrupt ending, Rameshvara shakes lingering thoughts of it off as he slowly unfastens himself from his bed, then after a brief zero-g sponge-bath and change of clothes, begins pacing in circles as he recollects and composes, creating a larger and larger array of holo-screens floating before him as he makes rounds.

Each holo-tactile display before him holds parcels of information to various lines of inquiry; some on measures of acclimation to the new aquatic future colony–especially for those abstained from cybernetics and transgenics such as Riggs–but quite a few others delving into the topic of exotic processor substrates and channels…

@Cerebrate  
@Coriolanus
Jade took this opportunity to handshake with one of his AI partners… fragments of himself? kinda not easy to tell, she quietly hoped they would be more open to conversation than their roboshark master.

[ 🎶 ]  
In the windowed central atrium of the lab deck, a holographic projection of a female shark dressed in body-length peplos sits in isolated meditation within a transparent dome, as surrounding skerries and cays of interlinked ‘’micro-pilot plants’’ operate in fluent concert around her…

Looking within the CPUs of the networked machines, Jade sees each hosting a simulspace populated by dozens of fish-tailed simple 2D bodies, all working diligently at time-accelerated speeds across virtual controls to the physical machineries “outside”.

The goal of their effort being a small, odd, half-constructed hologram-emitter suspended right before the holo-shark’s hands, as silver diamondoid tendrils pulling the finalized materials from the pilot plants finish assembling together the device of her focus.
Anonymous #35B3
Jamie follows her orders and hops up on the table. “Ya know, I’m fine Really!” She says, Glitching out a little.
Anonymous #35B3
“S-S-Sorry for running off…I thought I Found something Interesting, Ya know?” She hands Garth her arm and gets ready.
Anonymous #82D6
She recollected herself and looked at Garth. “Yeah, Just be careful! You’re too valuable for me to lose ya.” She Smiled at Garth. Well, Her eyes did.
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
the cat snuck onto the main bridge of the ship and sat down onto a chair looking out the window into the stars and smiling
Hah!~ look at them out there
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide