Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

(It’s up to Cerebrate whether the military make it tenser, & I’d be fine with it as just a mission to track and reveal the clan.)  
@EclecticInspiration  
“Mr. Nyanta’s distant relations arrived here before even the 1st Wave had its sights on this planet… I need to find him, apologize, help him locate those relations, and then have it broadcasted back to the ship, because while the boss tells me I shouldn’t think badly of the Feds, I just don’t share her kind of optimism for the side with the bigger army… though, I could just be paranoid.”
EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Coriolanus  
“Oh. I had no idea. It never hurts to be safe- let’s find him.” She seems to prepare herself for this task before anticlimactically turning to her wrist computer to send a message, after which she’ll wait.

“Kinda thought my department would get to know that sooner but that’s alright. We do as we’re told.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate
Feel free too…..I lost my family in the assaults’.
as she glances into his past way before she was in his mind she finds memories of him losing his family, leading assults. A revolution. Losing his mother, father, sister, one of his brothers and his wife.
I don’t try to forget the past but. it still hurts

(Just in case you missed it.
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
No. A race called the Khaz. a memory of a skinny almost bone like bipedal race wearing gas masks appearz They are not fully to blame. A god like force forced them. Some did it willingly. Others revolted and helped us

But still most Khaz and Catfolk despise each other

(Like that one race from Mass effect in appearance. I have permission from my friend to use his race. This is Nyanta Cannon)
background furry #19375

@NyantaStarhunt  
(cat slep)  
“I’m sorry for playing devil’s advocate earlier. Despite my stupidity, the boss tells me the times now are defined by far more civil and fair diplomacy than back then… but, I’d also like to do more to make up for this. I’d like to help you find the Yig Miniar, make it abundantly clear to the Federation that they’re who they are, and then publicize, and see officialized, their tenure over Borea.”

“Your people came to this world first, so it’s only right their claim is respected, and I’d like to ensure that every step of the way.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Coriolanus  
the cat smiled, nodded his head and patted the sharks shoulder thanks man. To me actions speak more than words.

When we first find them may want to leave the talking to me.
background furry #19375

@NyantaStarhunt  
“But, they might not want to be found, though? Like, perhaps they’re worried about the same things I’d believed at first?”

“Or, maybe they’re waiting for one of their own to see their signs and find them, like you, just to settle any fears?”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Coriolanus  
he nods Exactly you get it.

the cat finally calms down from his “ptsd” the shark had walked in on I will leave under the fall of night. When the stars are brightest
background furry #19375

@NyantaStarhunt  
“I also need to prepare… I wanted to meet you to talk about what it’s like to cross entire continents, but… now, if I’m going to help you, it sounds like I get to live it as well, and I’ve never really seen much of the planet, besides that hairy expedition I led… Oooooooh, this is so exciting!”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Coriolanus  
he smiles softly and wraps his arm around his shoulder and points to the outside world You may have a catxdeep down inside you. The need to explore!

Welcome my friend.
background furry #19375

@NyantaStarhunt  
“Hmmm…” Inside the shark’s mind;

•  
。  
full

“…I hope I can keep up though. I assume they’ll hide away to the first sight of vehicles.”

“I haven’t tried anything like parkour or climbing in quite a while… I guess I’ll see if I’ve still got it.”
background furry #19375

@NyantaStarhunt  
“The time has come, the trek that’d bring me closer in touch with this world… Imma be right back in a moment.”

Sure enough, Nyanta would soon see the shark again, now dressed in an ensemble for enduring Borea’s harsh climes.

Pressing a button behind his left mittened ear, a helmet over Rameshvara’s face unfurls and tucks away; “…Would’ve rented a powersuit, but I get a sense the Yig Miniar are wary enough as is with outsiders in general. I figure toting something military-grade-ish might not be the best option. It’s time I put this new body of mine through it’s hurdles though, anyways–I’m ready to leave when you are.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Coriolanus  
the at chuckled and nodded to himself having getting into his mech suit thingy and was hanging out with one o fhis kobold

Looking good. Be careful out here. Borea is beautiful but deadly. Do you have a weapon
background furry #19375

@NyantaStarhunt  
“Well, the commissariat I went to also paired this cold-suit with these;”

Unhooks a small attaché holstered behind his waist, then opens it forth to show Nyanta it’s contents. Within the small case are four small capsules, a metallic sphere labelled “deployable radio”, and a single hybrid electrothermal-light gas handcannon.

“The quartermaster I’d received all of this kit from told me the capsules are like disposable bear spray cannisters. I’ve also learned how to use a handgun recently, all thanks to someone I hold very dear… is there anything else I may need, though?”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide