Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

@NyantaStarhunt  
“Every mammal, naturally thrives in just the right environment… Your clan had to take whatever planet their ships stumbled on. This planet’s climates are awfully harsh, too… What we can offer is giving them the option for exodus to a much better world, in exchange for them working for us.”

“Tell me, would they prefer living a planet dominated by vast oceans, or, perhaps one carpeted by expansive jungles?”
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

@NyantaStarhunt  
“Well, wouldn’t you like to see for yourself if your people are truly thriving here… or merely surviving? You said it yourself, your kind is fractured, in diaspora, and we haven’t seen any of them during our time here on Borea… What’s it going to be?”

“Adaptation, to a more thriving garden world, or struggle and slow extinction?”

“I’m certain they can adapt to balmier climates, and if they can’t, we’ve the means to adapt them genetically… The power is in your hands now to restore your kind back into prominence. Don’t squander it by holding firmly to tradition. Through us, can you secure the restoration of your kind, saving them, from certain death.’’ ^:3^
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Coriolanus  
You are creepy and starting to get on my nerves….But i will think about what you said.

he turns to amy let me know when you want to leave. My people evolved growing up in the winter worlds…. And next time choose your words carefully.  
he glares before leaving
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt

@Coriolanus  
Amy: “well they have taken the planet from me, not from them, new scandia and the surroundings are theirs… but as i am not the ACTUAL finder it seems, they’ll have to acknowledge Nyanta’s cousins as the true first colonists, meaning that any expansion not made before we knew of their presence, now needs to be cleared with them, in addition to fees for using the planet. with the history the cats have had, the federation would not want the ensuing shitstorm if they try to take more from them. the feds have military power, but politically it would be suicide to use it here like that. however, if they are anything like nyanta, we may not need to make big promises, we can guarantee their safety, and those among them that thirst for exploring will come by themselves.”

she looks at the door nyanta had just vacated.

“i realize it has been a long time since you had to deal with people that listen more to their heart than their brain, but you should apologize to nyanta, even i could tell you were going a bit far with the implication they can’t live here. the equator is so ridiculously lush i am half tempted to call this a paradise world.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
the cat thought to himself my people are here he laughed softly and happily Midngiht i thought i would never find another cat again he laughed with joy and bliss. Anger slowly crept to him though and then the feds just blast the home again!
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Midnight: “i somehow doubt a place that aptly bears the name permafrost counts… also if they really are refugees the federation would sooner give up the whole quadrant than risk the fallout.”
background furry #19375

@Cerebrate  
Through the stationary; “…I was going under the assumption the federation was alot more aggressive with it’s expansion, and that they’d, y’know, do to them what Earth’s old world did to the new world. In which case, I’ll leave the release of this information to you. And yes, I agree, I should clear up and apologize. I mean, god-damn, why am I on the side of the feds???”

@EclecticInspiration  
[ link ]  
they’d receive a notification that they were making a small delay, going to a recently charted part of borea to tie up a few loose ends.

“Remember when I talked about that guy next door? Now, I really have to go see him, except instead of a meeting, it’s an apology, because I’ve just played devil’s advocate for a really stupid reason.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
“the old world died in the first world war and failed to resurrect in the second the federation runs on public goodwill, the system has become so closely filled with checks and balances… bah let’s not get into that mess right now. point is, they could maybe keep a lid on a few natives, but previous colonists that escaped their homeworld’s destruction? no that out sympathises them too much to do anything but be polite.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Midnight: “more points in their favor, Amy is planning to make the statement that we found refugees, who escaped their annihilation via a blind jump, the people of the federation will be in tears at the very thought of it, and that means the military will not risk raising a finger at them.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
ANOTHER STRAINED THOUGHt at a head pat thank you midnight. That means a lot to me. pain strikes his heart and he breaths out more controlled as if trying to calm down. Memories flash through his head
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
Feel free too…..I lost my family in the assaults’.

as she glances into his past way before she was in his mind she finds memories of him losing his family, leading assults. A revolution. Losing his mother, father, sister, one of his brothers and his wife.

I don’t try to forget the past but. it still hurts
background furry #19375

@EclecticInspiration  
“Remember what I said about being able to work in several places at once? I just did, though I said something really stupid, and it’s only right that I fix this myself in person… do you know how to find the pathfinder, though?”

@Cerebrate  
“Juuuuuuuuuuuust in case if there’s some clandestine kill squad on standby waiting to snuff and sweep them all under the rug, I have that recovered dagger and the original datapad repaired and locked away in the Eriksson’s laboratory as proof they were here first, though we should also probably find his people before the feds do.”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide