Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
some time later she joins him at the table, a hologlobe highlighting their current position at the spaceport.

“alright so, midnight gave me your position data, can you mark down where we should search?”
NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
he paws the fancy light table before meowing and nodding

he points towards Ninjiths sister mountain seeing as how this is were we found the data pad, speaking of if that is repaired I wish to see it, the weapons and most life so far. I would assume they would be around here.

he strokes his chin Either this is a hunter gather nomad life. or there is a settlement near the mountain
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
he nods Cool cool cool cool, I am excited.

he falls silent staring at the light map hm…If that dosn’t work we could explore to the polar north. I am sure they would want to see whats up with that.
background furry #19375
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

[ link ]  
they’d receive a notification that they were making a small delay, going to a recently charted part of borea to tie up a few loose ends.

@Cerebrate @NyantaStarhunt  
Once messaged, then further inquired on the datapad,

within the Eriksson’s navigation room, a stationary next to Nyanta chimes to life by itself… An assembler built into the stationary then quickly presses out a pristine and intact facsimile of the recovered datapad with it’s original contents unencrypted, compiled, and ready for browsing.
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
shit this datapad might or might not be useless to me. But i am still interested in the mountain theory  
(Sorry if that came off rude. But nyanta did have a plan for that data pad excellent well written story tho)
background furry #19375

@NyantaStarhunt  
The datapad’s narrative then shifts over to one person in a large group, who seemed to’ve tracked down and killed the journal’s author at some recent point, mistaking whoever that was for a roving crustacean beast… The takeover-narrator then expounds how his clan realize what they’ve done and stumbled on, after extracting the lifelog from neural-jacks they’d noticed on the giant shrimp… these people, whoever they are, seem to fit more into Nyanta’s suspicion of hunter-gatherers.

Memos are found on herding routes, predator stalking habits, the flora throughout the seasons… In a few places, the narrator describes the traits of his comrades; sometimes the descriptions are heartfelt and smitten-filled for someone in the group they hold dear… other times, the descriptions come from times members of their group had been injured during a hunt.

All these traits put together make these hunter-gatherers fit the description of cats, specifically; snow leopards.

Near the end of the datapad’s logs, a photo is found of at least two of the group;  
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
the cat laughs with excitment IXWAS RIGHT!

he find on the datapad as well a drawing of one of those squid things yes yes

(Close enough to what I had in mind lol
background furry #19375

@NyantaStarhunt  
From the stationary: “Sounds like this planet’s been visited before us… my own first suspicion was pirates looking to hide out here, then that suspicion was surmounted by big game hunters, then finally perhaps a travelling clan, similar to that of your own kindred, Mr. Starhunt. Still, who they’re precisely is left for debate of course, until they’re either found, or reveal themselves.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
ignoring the floor man for a second

If I may say ma’am. My planet was engulfed in heavy war…a race known as the Khaz (my friends race…I have mapped out literally EVRYTHING about nyanta and his race) invaded our homeworld for resources. Most if not all cats blind jumped. I havnt seen another catfolk in years.

@Coriolanus  
You are creepy
background furry #19375

@Cerebrate  
His lower half still melted, trying to reconstitute the floor into a shark’s face and upper torso;

“I wanna be a part of the conversation.” %D:%

Takes a “step” out of the floor as if it were a deep puddle, forming digitigrade legs, a finned tail, then a suit covering his whole body, topping it off with a pair of black sunglasses, despite being indoors… “Barely anyone else uses the smart-materials onboard anyways, and I also wanted to meet the pathfinder ‘in person’ too, in a manner of speaking.”

@NyantaStarhunt  
“I can’t help it…” 😔

“So, eh, about this clan… since we’re going to be lacking crew on the next expedition, you think they might be interested in signing on? We could use a crew that’s ‘off the books’ too, as it were.”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide