Cryptids and creepies, we handle that. [Helsing-ish tech, probably gore, likely sexual themes]

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
“Maybe? Woah- waaagh!” He’ll yell out again as, once more, the armored skelebone hurls the wizard. He’ll take the advice, though, and spread out his wings. From here, he’ll let large, blinding arcs of electricity strike the ground, causing AoE damage in semi-large scale, little chain lightning spells splintering off from the initial impacts of the larger strikes from the sky.

Boneboi, meanwhile, shall just be on the ground, smiting, cleaving, and otherwise smashing what machines he can get close to.
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration  
soon enough the wind up soldiers are all either fried out or in pieces.

Matt: “that’ll be enough of that, i’ll lower a rope for tincan now.”

@Jinx  
“that reason being that borgova is too big to work alone… and some of the real problems too strong for a stake harpoon.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
The armored undead will scale the rope, meanwhile Sticks just flies right on up. “Did we do well, Mr. Helsing?” About the time he finishes asking, the undead’s helmet is poking up out of the pit, interested in the conversation.
Gray

Dakka Dakka
@Cerebrate

Cursing under his breath, he’d shut the door upon her entering before making his way back to his chair and sitting down across from Sanquine. John picked up his mug of hot chocolate and took a sip before setting it down. The home was very homey inside. Comfy and warm with dozens of pillows and blankets on the couch and other furniture. There was a fire place that wasn’t in use currently and the floor was layered with a fluffy carpet. Definitely nothing expected of a werewolf in the middle of the woods. Though, perhaps it helped sooth the beast inside… all this soft furniture and comfy aesthetic.

“Well, would you rather I say that I caught a sniff of something off… and when I found them in the forest and found out they had two kids bound and gagged in the basement… and found out they were planning to kill them unless they got money. So I did the right thing and took care of the problem. Now, the kids are home safe. Nobody knows about us and it’s gonna stay that way.” He took another sip of his hot chocolate before letting out a soft sigh. “Nobody is gonna come to the conclusion that a Werewolf tore apart three kidnappers and tipped off the police to the kids whereabouts out of the kindness of his heart, are they?” He grumbled before taking another sip.

“Also…” He’d clear his throat and wipe away some of the chocolate from his lips. “You don’t like me. I don’t like you. That doesn’t mean we can’t show each other a little bit of respect. I won’t have you coming into my home and calling me a mutt or a guard dog. Are we clear?”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Gray  
Sanguine: “i do not recall leveling either of those terms at you, and no, theconstabulary figures a cryptid of some sort ripped them apart because they were making too much noise, and i’ll file the paperwork that it has been relocated safely. also i do not hate you, shocking as that may seem… i honestly never bothered with hating anyone, not even the dark lord himself whose place i am technically usurping. i like to think i see the good in everyone, and if they try to take advantage of that i’m not accountable for their exsanguination.”

she takes a sip.

“for instance the good i see in you, you have a decisive sense of justice, acting on what you see is needed, you know how to live, much as i prefer the grandeur this is what i could be satisfied with as a home, and your hot chocolate is easily the best on the Laurasian landmass. if i wasn’t worried about you willfully shifting and tearing my large intestine out through my nose, i’d even dare say we could be friends.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration  
Helsing: “bit rough around the edges, but i imagine that’s more a lack of practice, for you, the wings and how you glide would make you an invaluable support though, as for tin can, he played his strengths well and kept going like an energizer gremlin, a fine job all in all.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
The can of bones nods and thumps his chestplate.  
Sticks seems happy about the assessment. “We’ll improve! I’ll learn as we go so I can do better. I haven’t been formally educated on this stuff but I can learn from experience, sir.”
Anonymous #89CC
Name: Loki  
Species: Immortal Raccoon.  
age: Unknown but speculated to be between 20 and 9 billion years old  
specialty: Legit Immortality, and able to make clones and fly and float, etc  
conditions that need to be watched for: can he die?  
other notes: No seriously can It die?
Anonymous #89CC
(Wait…Can he be allowed? I mean, He’s BASICALLY like Connor from Confinement by lord Bung. A crash test dummy In the shape of a raccoon.)
Anonymous #89CC
(He’s no threat to…Anyone really. In fact! He actually tries to make people and moods better! He’ll do anything to make anyone at least smile.)
Anonymous #89CC
Name: N/A  
Species: 01010111 01000001 01010010 01010111 01001001 01000011 01001011 00100111 01010011 00100000 01010111 01000001 01011000 N/A  
specialty: CAN MIMIC ANYTHING, OR ANYONE! Highly Adaptable.  
conditions that need to be watched for: NEVER LET IT OUT OF YOUR SIGHT!  
other notes: 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
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
(this one needs an overhaul before i try it again. or a gm that is very much into all manner of myth monsters and how to fight them.)
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide