Cryptids and creepies, we handle that. [Helsing-ish tech, probably gore, likely sexual themes]

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Gray  
(nono it’s genuinely fine, it just brought to mind a particular flavor of mad scientist that i honestly am feeling giddy to explore now.)

what stood before his door was a pinkish bat, one his senses screamed at him to get away from really fast, he recognized lady camilla sanguina, a vampire noble.

“i think it’s going to be more mutual, my friend with the bloodstained hands.”
Gray
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Dakka Dakka
@Cerebrate

His eyes narrowed at the vampire and his nostrils flaired. He unlocked the rest of the locks before opening the door completely. He was standing there in a striped vest and dress shirt and jeans. He scanned her up and down. The wolf man stood just under 7 ft tall. His eyes met hers.

“Camilla. Mind if I ask why your all the way out here? Message from Helsing perhaps?”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Gray  
“well, you probably saw the report just earlier, can i tell Matt that it is not some rogue vrolok running around borgova and instead his brother in suffering?”
Gray

Dakka Dakka
@Cerebrate

He narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms. “You tell him whatever you like. At the end of the day, those kids are safe and sound back home. Your welcome. Now, if there’s anything else you’d like to discuss, your more than welcome to come inside and have a cup of hot chocolate. Just made some fresh. Otherwise… have a nice day ma’am. Safe travels back to the big city…”

He rested his hand on the door handle as if he were ready to close the door.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Gray  
Sanguine: “well, since you’re offering.”

she had slunk into the living room like a cloud of smoke.

“you know, Matt DOES in fact understand why you’re like this, he just decided he still had a job to do in the big city, and he has prevented a lot of unneeded suffering, and done a lot of needed killing. you know just as well what he struggles with in the thick of a fight, in addition to the legacy he has to shoulder. giving him a straight answer costs you nothing, and would make his life much easier.”

she had taken a cup as well as a seat on his couch.

“and you can stop with the lady thing we both know you see me as the lowest form of life. Never figured out why you held such a grudge, you are packless, what do you care if some vampire lords turn the mutts into guard dogs, it’s a better life than they have in the wild anyways.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
(Some. I present dragonwrought kobolds. Some call them urds(and some say urds are something else entirely). In other news, there’s also magic, tho I hate explaining things with “blargh it’s muhjik you fool”)  
(Dreadknechts are the men in red jackets, aren’t they?)

Sticks nods, “yessir! We’ll rough ’em up.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
(A few times. Images are rough to come by on Firefox but I got it on Chrome. Could also just be my search engines -_-)

“Yessir!” His staff strikes the skelebone’s armor, “we go!”  
The helmeted head looks down to where the armor had been struck, then back to Sticks. It’ll shake its head and walk on, drawing its sword as it leaves the room, Sticks in tow.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration  
in the bowels of the lair, a bit down a pit there were indeed a bunch of red jackets marching around stiffly.

“for reason and progress.”

“the doctor will tame this land.”

and similar dronings rang out. they had long run out of ammunition only their bayonets remain dangerous.
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
Sticks will watch for a few minutes.  
The tin can gets a bright idea and grabs Sticks’s staff, then grab ahold of Sticks himself, much to the caster’s apparent dismay.  
The tin can lept forward, forcing Sticks to slow their descent with his wings. They may not land softly but it’s enough not to break any bones.

From here, the staff is returned to the mage before the knight himself draws his sword and gets cleaving, shield ready to protect. Sticks groans, as he hadn’t intended to come down, and begins zapping away with chain lightning spells.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration  
a daring maneuver like that was sure to catch helsing’s attention, that was a man who had dropped a church bell on a crazy scientist after all.

the dreadknechts were not very strong, mass produced linemen to their master their value was in quantity, as such they could be toppled in close combat easy enough, the lightning spells however were highly effective, causing the bots to short out or even catch fire and explode.
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
Sticks will cast a cloak spell upon he and the tin can, sending forth fierce bolts of electricity into those who dare come too close.  
Our tin can gets the bright idea to toss Sticks so as to zap more of these machines, before quickly making haste to his landing spot- he is a defender, after all.  
Sticks, naturally, yells “wheeee” the whole way through the air, despite being previously unhappy about being hurled.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
MAtt: “well i have to return to base and see what i’m working with with those kobolds, and you still need a few light repairs, after that, the town here has a second exit, leading to a bog, from the town until a few old ruins of the toad spirits is the patrol route, and don’t worry, the toads have always kept peaceful, in return we run off bandits or other manmade problems.”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide