Viewing last 25 versions of post by Gray in topic Cryptids and creepies, we handle that. [Helsing-ish tech, probably gore, likely sexual themes]

Gray
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Dakka Dakka
"[@Cerebrate":](/forums/rp/topics/cryptids-and-creepies-we-handle-that-helsing-ish-tech-probably-gore-likely-sexual-themes?post_id=11416#post_11416

)

Cursing under his breath, he'd shut the door upon her entering before making his way back to his chair and sitting down across from Sanquine. John picked up his mug of hot chocolate and took a sip before setting it down. The home was very homey inside. Comfy and warm with dozens of pillows and blankets on the couch and other furniture. There was a fire place that wasn't in use currently and the floor was layered with a fluffy carpet. Definitely nothing expected of a werewolf in the middle of the woods. Though, perhaps it helped sooth the beast inside... all this soft furniture and comfy aesthetic.

"Well, would you rather I say that I caught a sniff of something off... and when I found them in the forest and found out they had two kids bound and gagged in the basement... and found out they were planning to kill them unless they got money. So I did the right thing and took care of the problem. Now, the kids are home safe. Nobody knows about us and it's gonna stay that way." He took another sip of his hot chocolate before letting out a soft sigh. "Nobody is gonna come to the conclusion that a Werewolf tore apart three kidnappers out and tipped off the police to the kids whereabouts out of the kindness of his heart, are they?" He grumbled before taking another sip.

"Also..." He'd clear his throat and wipe away some of the chocolate from his lips. "You don't like me. I don't like you. That doesn't mean we can't show each other a little bit of respect. I won't have you coming into my home and calling me a mutt or a guard dog. Are we clear?"
No reason given
Edited by Gray
Gray
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Dakka Dakka
"@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/cryptids-and-creepies-we-handle-that-helsing-ish-tech-probably-gore-likely-sexual-themes?post_id=11416#post_11416

Cursing under his breath, he'd shut the door upon her entering before making his way back to his chair and sitting down across from Sanquine. John picked up his mug of hot chocolate and took a sip before setting it down. The home was very homey inside. Comfy and warm with dozens of pillows and blankets on the couch and other furniture. There was a fire place that wasn't in use currently and the floor was layered with a fluffy carpet. Definitely nothing expected of a werewolf in the middle of the woods. Though, perhaps it helped sooth the beast inside... all this soft furniture and comfy aesthetic.

"Well, would you rather I say that I caught a sniff of something off... and when I found them in the forest and found out they had two kids bound and gagged in the basement... and found out they were planning to kill them unless they got money. So I did the right thing and took care of the problem. Now, the kids are home safe. Nobody knows about us and it's gonna stay that way." He took another sip of his hot chocolate before letting out a soft sigh. "Nobody is gonna come to the conclusion that a Werewolf tore apart three kidnappers out and tipped off the police to the kids whereabouts out of the kindness of his heart, are they?" He grumbled before taking another sip.

"Also..." He'd clear his throat and wipe away some of the chocolate from his lips. "You don't like me. I don't like you. That doesn't mean we can't show each other a little bit of respect. I won't have you coming into my home and calling me a mutt or a guard dog. Are we clear?"
No reason given
Edited by Gray