Before The Fall

Anonymous #C755
I blush slightly “O-Oh! thanks! I can’t believe you actually enjoyed talking to me!” I say to you, while I pull my phone out. “Here’s mine, And I’ll call you when I’m off work, Okay?” I ask.
Anonymous #C755
“Oh! Where are my manners? I’m Loki. Did I ever ask for your name?” I say getting out of my chair.
Anonymous #C755
“Of Mischief? Yes. It’s accurate, and…It’s fitting for a raccoon. Right?” I say, cocking my eyebrow.
Anonymous #C755
(Hey, do you think we should restart? Jessy and Loki have had a bit of a rough start. But if you don’t want to, That’s fine by me!)
Anonymous #C755
(Well, It’s up to you If you want too. I think I have a new way they meet If you want too though. But I understand If you want to continue or not.)
Anonymous #C755
(Okay! I also want to show a way where Jessy finds out about Loki’s Immortality. It’s like…Connor’s Immortality from Confinement)
Anonymous #C755
(Also, Should they have a love thing? With NSFW Stuff? If you don’t want too and just want them to remain friends That’s fine and I Promise I’ll understand.)
Anonymous #C755
(I also have some new Ideas for Loki’s personality. But If He’s gonna have a personality change this far, We might as well restart.)
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide