Azure Resort (NSFW, Sex)

Lizard.30
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

@FoxMcCloud97

Sammy wades into the creek, feeling a gentle current. The lizard then waits and enjoys the cool water as Ella enters it. When the vixen enters, Sammy embraces and kisses her before gently scrubbing his seed off of her chest. In the process, the lizard feels the vixen work her paw up his thigh and backside. “Oh, that’s nice, Ella.” The lizard then suddenly feels one of the vixen’s fingers enter his tail-hole. “Oh, someone’s kinky,” Sammy excitedly exclaims.
FoxMcCloud97
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Cornerian Ace
@Lizard.30  
She fingered his tail-hole for a few seconds, and spent most of the next few moments simply getting to know every single part of his body… Down to the last detail~
Anonymous #1571
Name: Benjamin (or benji for short)  
Species:Wolf  
Character Sexuality: Bisexual  
Notes: Benji Is very switch and joyful, Supportive, and loves to cuddle after amorous love. Acts big and strong but he’s really a sweetheart.
FoxMcCloud97
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Cornerian Ace
(It’s past 11pm where I’m at, and I have Trade School lessons tomorrow. In fact, I do every Monday through Thursday now. When I made this rp thread, I didn’t have any real obligations in life except college. I’d be happy to get this going again, but understand that I wouldn’t be able to reply or post in very good time. This alright with you?)
Anonymous #1571
Name: Jacob  
Species:Dragon  
Character Sexuality: Pan, Polysexual  
Notes: Jacob’s strong and likes to work out, Almost daily. Likes to dom and whisper sweet nothings Into his mate’s ears. Also likes to cook. and drink. And cook And drink. As dangerous as that is.
Anonymous #1571
(Of course! I have school tomorrow also, But whenever You want to rp let me know! If that’s fine by you. <3
FoxMcCloud97

Cornerian Ace
@Anonymous #1571  
(Alright bud ^ ^)  
(Although, I won’t really be able to send you a DM if your in anonymous mode. You don’t have to reveal yourself to me or anything though, don’t worry. I can respect the desire for privacy :3)
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide