Afterworld

Roleplaying » Afterworld Search Posts
Anonymous #B313
“Yeah…Thank you. Since I was born, we’ve had disputes and…If you couldn’t already tell by our biblical names…He was meant to kill me.” I say to you, my arms still wrapped around your torso. “Thank you…So much”
Okelkinam12
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

@Okelkinam12
he leads her inside, humble was the prefect description, though a second sleeping space had been added.
“sorry it’s only the floor, but my bed is simply too small.”

“It’s alright. I understand. Thank you.” She simply lay on the floor, thinking of both of how to feed herself as she used to and stillhelp the sheep
Okelkinam12
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

{… I am just used to eat more.. But I might eat more then I provide those sheep. Maybe I just need to get used to this… If I am not destined anymore to be a feast.}
Anonymous #B313
“But?” I say, with a bit of fear In my voice. This was the first time you’ve seen me…Scared.
Cerebrate
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #B313  
Freya: “nevermind, unless a real deity was involved in his creation he is gone… and even if he weren’t in this city mohter’s word supercedes even the rulers, he will not go near you again.”
Anonymous #B313
I let out a sigh of relief. “Thank Nephthysset. Are you okay? Did he do anything to you? Did you see anybody else nearby when he arrived?” I ask, checking your body for any form of damage.
Anonymous #B313
I finally calm down, letting out another sigh. “So…What do you want to do now?”
Anonymous #B313
I then smirk, Hearing your words. “You’re damn right.I then kiss you passionately, lasting a little longer than the few before. “What are we waiting for?
EclecticInspiration
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Cerebrate
(Certainly, ye. I’ll return when I get to keep my phone more. I still have another hour, hopefully)
“Cowabunga it is, then.” He’ll head on in, chip in-pocket, casually heading straight for big boss. Should be interesting to see him after he’d died.

(’EEYYYYYYYYYY also fug this ratt)
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide