Afterworld

Anonymous #B313
“Thank you. I know, I know, It’s average but…I like it.” I had to keep her a safe distance away from my life before I came to Sydney. If she knew what had happened before…Would she even look at me? “Hey do you want to…Go?” I ask pointing my thumb behind me.
Anonymous #B313
I just now thought of my “””””Home””””” Being on the run doesn’t have It’s perks. I was forced to live In an Abandoned boxing club. It had gym equipment to keep me In shape along with Vitamins and protein powders to keep me fed. But you can’t live on powder and pills. So I needed to make runs to get food and water. And on one of these runs, I had found her. But I couldn’t let her know that I was a squatter. “Could we Go to your place?” I ask.
Anonymous #B313
A small pit formed as she said that. I then wink back at her, walking up to her, with a smirk
Anonymous #B313
I shouldn’t have done that…I think to myself, feeling the dread run up my spine and echo throughout my entire body
Anonymous #B313
(CAIN REVEAL! I should mention that Cain Is a demonic mix between a crow, raven, bloodhound and vulture. Of course, Bloodhound is for tracking and not for appearance. He also has wings of blades that allow him to eject the blades and he can also pull them out to use as knives. I Image his look to be very…Apocalyptic In a sense. I alsothink that he should have a South American accent. Specifically Chile.)I turn around to see the voice.
Anonymous #B313
Name: Cain  
Appearance: Cain wears an apocalyptic outfit reminiscent of some sort of crow. With a burlap material mask with a beak and two poorly cut out areas for his eyes. He also has two large man made wings with blades Instead of feathers that are not only used for weapons but also a bit of transportation, allowing him to glide in air and run significantly faster than most. He has a sort of metal chest piece on his torso to hold the wings and give him protection. He has no legs, replaced with long and sturdy eagle legs for the sharp talons and mobility.  
Area you are located: Sydney (HE’S CLOSE!)  
Notes: Watch out, Abel.
Anonymous #B313
“Cain…What are you doing here? It doesn’t have to be like this…You don’t need to listen to them…The story should be left alone…we can finally end this…Brother.” I stayed away from him trying to de escalate the situation I didn’t want this to end In bloodshed but I knew…That was probably going to happen.
Anonymous #B313
“We AREN’T Family! We’re Experiments! How can you think that they’re your family after the things they did to the others? We aren’t family, But we can be Allies! We can overthrow them, and free the others!” I still try to calm you down. “How can I forgive you, after you watched what they did too-” You cut me off In anger of mention of her name.
Anonymous #B313
“Cain, Please! It doesn’t have to be like this!” _I knew the chaos that you could do. I knew that you were made to destroy and kill. I didn’t want her to get In the way, So that’s why I tried with all my might to end this peacefully. But I don’t care how this ends. As long as he stays far away from Freya, Even If meaning I have to lose my life In the process…
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #B313  
his metallic wings spread.

“apparently it do- ACK!”

a black flame had slammed into him.

Freya: “always so nice when the family visits but this is mother’s city and i’d say you are no longer welcome here.”
Anonymous #B313
I watch, seeing him burn and fade away while screaming out my name. I had then wrapped Freya In a warm embrace
Anonymous #B313
“I…I was…Worried about you…” I say, Breathing shakily. “I’m…Not as strong as you. I’ve seen what he’s done and…If he got to you He’d…” I fall silent after that.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide