Afterworld

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #B313  
as you cross the treshold you can feel the air fill with might, you were no longer in the mortal world, you were in a divine plane, and before you, on a throne of red marble, sat the imposing being nephthysset, the goddess that ruled the returned egyptian pantheon, mother to anubis, and all anubite jackals roaming sydney.

“I have indeed felt your distress, and your worry. you needn’t fear, for you have protected my child from harm and disgrace, i will offer you this same protection in turn.”

before you floating up is a deep red ankh on a necklace.

“this is the sign of my goodwill, and of the protection your soul enjoys in the Duat.”

@Okelkinam12  
“well, they’ll certainly put in the effort to try and keep you happy here then.”
Anonymous #B313
I bow and accept the gift. “My blessings, Dear Nephthysset. Please forgive me for any sins I have committed In the past, Present, Or Future.” I stay bowing In the presence Of the beauty before me.
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #B313  
you feel her presence bear down on you.

“do not overestimate the deed you ahve done, there are few things that will break my patience, but hypocrisy is one of them, stand by the decisions you have made, admit when they were wrong. your soul will enter the duat, the next life. I am not a goddess that forgives. i am a queen in the second life, and he who sins against me, spends that life in pain.”

the pressure lightens again.

“past sins you ahve committed for your freedom and your survival. they will be seen for what they were, circumstance. present sins… my daughter is quite willing to reciprocate, treat her well and you will have something wonderful in your life, as for your future, remain mindful of the devourer that i could feed your heart to, if i don’t tear it to ribbons myself.”
Anonymous #B313
A shiver runs up my spine. I was shocked that she knew what I did…Or what I’m willing to do. “Yes, My queen. I promise to never sin against you, My queen. I shall treat your daughter with nothing but respect, and Love.” I rise up to my feet. “I promise that I will follow your ways, My queen. I promise to protect your daughter with my life. And If you allow It, I shall do the same for our Offspring”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #B313  
you feel her gaze soften, indeed it seemed the entire room was much less a warmth promising punishmen but one promising good things.

“i shall certainly hold you to it, much of me is Set, the punisher, chaos and evil… but i am also nephthys, the mother. see my children safe, and in turn you will be saved.”
Anonymous #B313
“Yes, My queen. I promise that our children shall live wonderful and long lives, As long as I live.” I look up at her after A deep sigh of relaxation. Feeling the room now In a much more warm and Inviting atmosphere. (I Have an Idea! So, remember the tattoos I mentioned? One of them was: 0014. My idea is that someone with a familiar tattoo comes and tries to kill Jameson!:D)
Anonymous #B313
(Okay! Also If you didn’t find out already, It’s his brother. And His name Is Cain.)
Anonymous #B313
“Yes, My queen. Thank you, for this conversation.” I did as she said, and left. when I returned outside I looked toward The jackal woman
Anonymous #B313
“Yeah! She was very…Calm. Oh! Before I forget, What was your name again?” I say, tilting my head slightly to the side.
Anonymous #B313
“Fitting. Beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Hey, Wasn’t she the goddess of Love?”
Anonymous #B313
“Hm. Oh! Where are my manners? My name Is Jameson. Nothing special really.” I hid my Actual name that…They gave me. It always reminded me of that Monster.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Okelkinam12  
he leads her inside, humble was the prefect description, though a second sleeping space had been added.

“sorry it’s only the floor, but my bed is simply too small.”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide