Afterworld

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
“I…wouldn’t remember. But I don’t doubt it.” He slaps a box in his buggy, causing music to start up. He then speeds off towards their camp, in the direction the previous runner had been going.
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration  
a smooth ride this time, and soon enough the camp loomed ahead, a fort made of concrete walls, patched in multiple places with steel sheets, behind the wall loomed some pre-collapse war machines, walkers that served as mobile artillery… and fortresses.

the dustwalkers were technically bandits, in practice though most people only saw their dregs, who were relegated to grunt work, Bruce was generally the one bossing those around, mainly because the actual boss didn’t have much patience for stupid ones.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration  
“to the boss herself, she’ll probably also have you run errands when that is done, but look at it this way, after this delivery you’re off to the races among the dustwalkers.”

(in case ye boy’s fate requires a timeskip or otherwise to be put on the bus.)
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
(Certainly, ye. I’ll return when I get to keep my phone more. I still have another hour, hopefully)

“Cowabunga it is, then.” He’ll head on in, chip in-pocket, casually heading straight for big boss. Should be interesting to see him after he’d died.
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
(yike-a-doodle-doo, mang. We don’t have to RP that part then. But ye, guess the dustwalkers are now in possession of a Chaotic Neutral ratt with bard tendencies.)  
(I’ll be around for another hour, maybe-hopefully)
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
(When life is dull and you have nothing to do but exist, songs are the best things ever. I’ve taught a small group of people here Bones In The Ocean and I don’t regret it at all. Singing is the best, and with enough time, one can find a song they can sing, even if they’re bad at singing. For instance: Bones In The Ocean)
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
(Can’t decide between “oof” and “someone else knows my pain!”. The music box is salvage from Oklahoma. Dood basically made his own MP3 player, but somewhat better? Yet still trash, were it not for the fact it plays jams.)
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide