Afterworld

Okelkinam12
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

“My name is Chewwy. I am a druid.’ She say  
‘I am on a journey to find a worthy master. In the meantime.. maybe I can help your town somehow?’
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
Copperhorn: “hmm, giving the plants a little help with growing, maybe prop up some of the older creaky buildings, that all would help.”
Cerebrate
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Okelkinam12  
“of course, there’s bound to be someone that would have let you bunk in their home anyways, but after helping there’d probably be no one turning you away.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Okelkinam12  
usual crop fields, that were being tended to by a few dedicated farmers, the pants were doing well enough too, just not bearing as much as they could.

@EclecticInspiration  
the biker keeps shooing when he can, making use of his tighter turn possibilities to keep evading.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Okelkinam12  
sure enough she could feel the life pouring through them more strongly, the fruits growing, though she herself was tiring. that many plants so quickly…

@EclecticInspiration  
it was certainly an exciting chase, but that was mainly due to the badlands terrain making every time one would take their hand of the steering a near death experience.
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
His chest must be decompressed. Ah well- won’t have to listen to him beg, at least not enough to matter.  
“Poor bastard. Hunted by someone you saw die.” He kicks his weapon aside and searches for his thing.
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
He takes the lööt, bröther  
“…All this trouble for this? I almost wish you could tell me more.” He bonks his head with the nightstick- teice, to end him. He’ll take anything of value, especially the uzi, and head back to his beep beep.  
What is the thing?
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide