Afterworld

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
He stands amidst his work pleased, but alas, he gazes down at his hands and stares for a moment. “……By the gods, I’m a virgin…! Eugh…”  
Disappointment in hand, he loots his stuff back, as well as the medallion.

His dons his clothing and puts things in pockets in ways that would make sense. Now he’s off to find his car…

(certain things go in certain pockets and putting them back is a process. “puts things in pockets that would make sense” does not do it justice)
EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
(gotta have everything in the right pocket, where it feels like it belongs and is easily accessible depending on how frequently it may need to be used .__. That’s more of a personal tick than a military thing)

He squints. “…Huh. Steve, Stephan…wack. ‘Lucky’ my tail. But, I appreciate that I can commit blood-flow again. Hopefully we’ll talk again.” He slings his pocket-y jacket on and searches for his buggy, keys in hand-paw. “What is a rat to a god?” He ponders. “…Weird, that’s what.”  
buggy go beep beep? :O
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
(sorreh)

Signs of Bruce or not, he’ll hop in and start it up. May as well see if he can’t track down this ‘runner’ the two had mentioned. He’ll leave the bar with haste, as starting the only car in the parking lot might draw some attention 👀
Okelkinam12

@Okelkinam12
a pair of rams with rifles exchange looks as one walks up to her.
“what in Stephan’s name brings a feral doe to our town?”

“Stephan?” Chewwy blink. She kneel with a huff, back home her master, became more cuddly and less barky when she showed off her body more closely.  
“…My name is Chewwy. I am a druid, on my journey to find myself a new master.’ She explain.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Okelkinam12  
“Stephan, the King in heaven, father to Emily and Marius, love and nature.”  
the guards exchange a look at the odd act.  
“a druid you say… well, masters is not something we have… but maybe you could talk to our mayor.”
Okelkinam12

@Okelkinam12
“Stephan, the King in heaven, father to Emily and Marius, love and nature.”
the guards exchange a look at the odd act.
“a druid you say… well, masters is not something we have… but maybe you could talk to our mayor.”

Chewwy nod eagerly.  
“I will be happy to help any need of your lovely town”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide