A Rising Resistance and a Falling Empire

NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
(just to catch up where i am picking up from
(the king is being escourted out under the disguise of a hunting trip, Garth is going with him. This is really also a disguise to find Queen malic for any assitance.
Nyanta and the others are stuck in the city fighting, at the moment, a losing battle. The lower city is taken over by the cult and the upper city is cut off for now.
I wont lie this has been a little all over the place and i do apologize
NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate
the king is in his throne room however he is dressed in much more hunter armor and clothing. You only really recognize him from his voice and the fact he is playing that game again
Hello garth. Welcome back to my hoem
Cerebrate
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt
Garth: “greetings once more, your majesty, I must apologize for leaving earlier but as you know the Feywing are of some importance, particularly her firstborn. if i may introduce, Royal.”
Royal: “Greetings.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate
he nods and smiles simply to him I am honored by your presence and even more so Mother has plans involving me.
Tell me. he looks up at them looking away from his game Is it fair for a Kin group be afraid?
Cerebrate
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt
“a cult possessed by madness but led by terrifying cunning and charm is holding your city hostage, making it impossible for the legions and generals to aid, there is no more appropriate time to worry.”
Garth: “yourself and royal share the dubious privilege of being needed for her plans, the main reason i seek for you to be nonpresent in the city, soon.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate
Heh, Fair enough.
The biggest reason is so that the witch will not be able to get my blood. It is me that is the final key to unlocking the soul of the Demon God. I also wish to seek help from outside.
The changelings I hope will answer
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide