A Rising Resistance and a Falling Empire

Dr. Ivo Robotnik
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOOOG!!
(Bit of a late entry, but Yknow what, fuck it, I got two friends in here, I’m booooooored. Question, dast thou accept Space Marines?
NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
We should try to find royal first then go forward with bith. While the ki g is on his hunting trip, we will continue our efforts to flush them out of the city. However they now hold the lower city. It will make getting the king out just a little harder
Cerebrate
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Garth: “the empire is old and the honor guard has their ways that even the royal agencies are not privy to.”

he cracks his neck twice more.

“besides, Apep is personally making sure of the emperor’s wellbeing, any assailants would croak shortly after meeting the viperking.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
Nyanta: he nods I can not guarantee my cover in the cult….it could be broken. Therefore I will have no knowledge of how the king is moved or when. That information will solely be made available to the snake, the king of course and his royal guards…and apparently some priestess.

Remember the King is the most important figure we have. He is the hope…also the literal last line of defense before this goddess comes back….freaky aint it
Cerebrate
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Garth: “they need his blood, and as a magical component it needs to be either fresh or preserved carefully in a phylactery. could be an angle to deny them, in the worst case.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Garth: “the death of a man, even the greatest must remain in the minds of planners at all times, to prevent it, to prepare for it… Or to accept it. If we find Royal and he is lost to his friends I must be able to trust that you will do what is necessary. A being like him losing their mind… That has a blast radius.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“well i imagine it is less pampering and more keeping him levelheaded, feywings are… scary beings, you saw what happened to that bandit group when he disallowed the air from being breathed by them.”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide