A Rising Resistance and a Falling Empire

NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
she smiles Nd nods then of course.

she stands Nd stamps her staff down with almost a bong sounded effect. A wave of calm washes over you and she takes your hands and holds them out. She reaches to her hood and removes one of the adornments on it. A chain eith two interweaving serpents on it, their mouths biting a crescent moon

Take it
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
he accepts the chain with a grateful nod, affixing it to his heating medallion.

“i feel i owe you a lot, priestess Aurora, you have been an invaluable source of information.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
We aint done yet young man. but she smiles…almost blushing with a laugh

she begins to speak slytherian and puts her hand on his forehead

inside his mind a yawn is heard is this thing on. Ahhh a new child. I lost your light long ago
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
@NyantaStarhunt  
Matthew looked over and said “Hello there!” with a smile, as he was currently just sitting down.

Beside him was dan, laying down in that Alolan vulpix form, with bandages on their arms, legs and sides sleeping.
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
“He kind of ran into a large group that he suspected of stealing.. and shortly found out every single one of them were armed”
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
@NyantaStarhunt  
“He’s healing pretty rapidly.. as he isn’t exactly normal.. if he was he would of most definitely died of blood loss before he got here.. or just died to the group without even having a chance to escape”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide