A Rising Resistance and a Falling Empire

NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
she leads you to a section of the church library and pulls out a book Our lord is Yig the almighty. One of the Old gods, but the kindest of them all.

He watches over all serpant folk
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“certainly i do, i have long neglected faith, believing only what i see is real, but with the new threats arising, i have to admit the divine exists and desperately need guidance.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
she laughs and smiles Well then My child she jabs her staff into the ground and her eyes glow for a moment you have come and he will forgive you. Our god is not benevolent or cruel. He can be forgiving.

His name is Yïg. a book floats over to her and she opens it. She then leads him to a table and sits down
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
she opens the book to a picture of a naga with glorious beautoful scales with gold, black and white scales adorning his body with a cresent mark on his brow. this is our god Yig he is an Elder god and is often considered to be chaotic in his nature.

He cares for his people which is un common from most old gods. He rewards us with healthy harvest, healthy young ones and protection.
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
No you are thinking of another snake god. Ydersius the headless king. Our god is nomadic simply because we were first hunters and gatherers who stayed out of cities and large areas. You could think of it like this, instead of having specific areas to go worship and pray, each home of a follower was like their temple and, I know this is coming from one, the priests and priestess’s are like roaming temples
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
In the old day it was song and hymns. However today in the chaos of this world you can pray to him in your home with an artifact filled with his blessing. Or through a priest.

It acts almost like a companion. Always listening
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
Well you would bring it to us and we would make it one. Remember we are nomadic so in the old ways the priests would create these artifacts themselves. I can make one for you if you wish
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide