A Rising Resistance and a Falling Empire

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
(i could have sworn on the bible i replied…)

“he is in the hands most capable of mending his spirit, i have never seen a feywing out for vengeance, but i imagine it is a truly unforgettable sight.”
NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
well he should be at his house

where flick and Frisk are making lunch for everyone. a mass feast of meats for their cats and Garth as well as some wonderful foods for the small feywing
Cerebrate
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
the pain had had an effect on the bright disposition of the butterfly, his colors seeming less bright than before, and the wisps of magic floating around him were brimming with what may be called malevolence.

Garth: “you ephemeral creatures wear your hearts on your skins.”

Royal: “what can i say, i know what i’m about and my looks reflect it.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
Flick If i amy you highness. We understand the pain you are feeling. We will do our best to help but be warned.  
Frisk do not let the pain and anger shroud your mind and ideas.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“I thank you, but my mind is as clear as ever… i used to project father’s might with my happiness. but the winds of magic still listen, and they still obey, if i had fallen you would not be in possession of your free will, dark fey are… truly evil.”

Garth: “guess that makes you equivalent to a bitter veteran now, rather than a big eyed recruit.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
Flask….. and now he sees the ravages of battle  
Flisk:…. we are sorry it had to happen like this

garth is pretty decent at picking up their cues by now

Frisk well here darling have some grub to help keep your mind clear
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
the gecko chows down, and sure enough he seems happier after.

Royal: you and your kindness saved me, of that i’m sure. bet it was the doctor’s plan to see me fall into despair, that would make me not just her ally but easily her most devoted agent… maybe even her usurper of this desastrous plan.”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide