A Rising Resistance and a Falling Empire

Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

Demonic Doggo
@Cerebrate  
He chuckled as the snek was startled before getting to the reason he stuck around until he was noticed “Remember when you said you had something that could help me sleep?”
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Praedyth  
“ah yes, my venom is by itself a calming agent, in stronger dosages it will send you to dreamland for hours, no questions asked, a particularly strong one even a whole day.”
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
@Cerebrate  
“Hopefully a strong dose has the same effect on me as the others.. there’s been times where I’ve made some people confused where I’ve consumed a whole bottle of sleeping pills, and was still awake for a week, then falling asleep for an hour”
Cerebrate
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Praedyth  
“no clue what that word means, but here goes.”

before anything else the injector teeth had sunk into him and were pumping the venom into him.
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
@Cerebrate  
“I mean, it would be funny watching someone make a ranged weapon only to see their first shot kill them before the barrel exploded sending shards of metal into them because they didn’t properly test the integrity of said weapon”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide