A Rising Resistance and a Falling Empire

NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
Flisk:…..

Frisk: he understands. and again offers condolonces.  
Flask:… the second twin out of no where  
Flick: my husband is happy to see the sire safe
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“ever the stoick silent types, your husbands.”

Royal: “Garth i haven’t seen you be this warm since-”

“MY LORD. that is in the past and not their concern.”

“ah, of course, apologies.”
Cerebrate
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
Garth: “madams, why don’t you bring Royal and that fruit bowl to the balcony and let me and the husbands talk shop for a bit?”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
(the {} for what they speak?)

Garth: “much as i’d like to just deliver on completing the collection of cats, i actually want to talk business, specifically what we can do if we have to pull out of there in a hurry. the worms are hiding under every rock the city is built upon, and while royal can empty a room full of cultists by himself they have more than one room full.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
(mmmhm)  
FLisk:…{We understand your concern and have a plan in the works to get you out if needed to.}  
Flask:… {however it is not a perfect plan and will require you to be out in the open. at this current time}

they both nod
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
FLisk:….  
Flask…..{its a little strange at the moment. more or less the plan is, if your discoverd we will initate an attack and bomb the area with smoke. extracting you three out of the area. all you need, is to fire the north star}  
a spell the empire uses a distress beacon
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
flisk and flask: {as far as the goverment is concerned you are more important then nyanta. he understands his mission and will complete it. His cover can not be blown}
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide