A Rising Resistance and a Falling Empire

NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
The lead cat stops his horse and smiles there she is guys. The capital of the best province on this planet!

he meows and motions to the large LARGE, wall that they can see as they come out of the densely wooded area snow falling down hard, they had transitioned from a more spring time area to a more winter filled area of snow and ice all around them. The wall ahead was black as the night and taller then most they had seen, besides Royal of course. The walls were watched by orcs and large beast patrolling outside the gate wall

Its good to be home. The doctor more than likely has all her supplies deep in the city, we can find her in there. I know it. he looks back to the group Any questons
NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
he meows and chuckles About 4 years ago roughly….My knowledge is a little iffy from the spying I have done but they have a small unit of orcs that are smart as fuck and good with a blade.

Bastards still aint the biggest fan of cats though
Cerebrate
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“greetings guard captain, it would seem my entourage and i have been separated from a traveling group that probably entered earlier, might you let us in and show us where they went please?”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide