A Rising Resistance and a Falling Empire

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

@Praedyth  
Hesitates a bit, watching a deer cavort away far down the road after having spotted the group. “…So, every burn from them is like a deep burn into the neurologie. I hope your friend’s more careful than the rest of his species, then, not setting fire to the countryside, if it can spread along with its effects that way.”
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

Demonic Doggo
@Coriolanus  
“He’s different from them but has the same effect, but the difference is his fire is black and only takes a second to leave quite a nasty hole, and also he is infact careful. Careful enough to have 4 different people in himself that he can become to avoid causing chaos, and yes”
background furry #19375
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

@Praedyth  
“Folks say Liqu’s patron deity confronted someone like him, talking with several ‘chorused’ voices heard in their speech.”

“…I hope he was only just late for the festival.” %<-<%

“No offense to your friend, but if you don’t mind me saying, what with how you’ve described him, and his arrival ontop everything else that’s already occurred so far to the town, this all sounds rather apocalypstic-like.”
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
@Coriolanus  
“I’m friends with 2 of his other selves when he’s not clearing worlds, and he also moves me from the ones where time has ceased to be instead of letting me go down with it.”
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
“when I say 2 of his other selves, imagine split personality but on a much larger scale and a different body being associated with said personality”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Praedyth  
Apep similarly leaned up a bit more and drew an arrow.  
Garth kept one hand on his sword’s grip and even royal seemed nervous, floating up a few of his darts to orbit him in preparation to lash out.
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
@Cerebrate  
“Apep, how well can you handle heat. Because if your able to withstand it I can charge up some gases into a sort of plasma i can expel incase I need to burn someone at range”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide