Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic A Rising Resistance and a Falling Empire

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@NyantaStarhunt":](/forums/rp/topics/a-rising-resistance-and-a-falling-empire?post_id=17679#post_17679
)  
"If it's that quack doctor, how longer are we going to play into her charades, rather than just kill her? I noticed most of the town's been swept up into joining her rebellion, so, I suppose Liqu mightay as well be stricken off the map by now, besides those folks too old and feeble to join up... hell, it's making me second-guess even going after her to help stop whatever trouble she's concoctbrewing."
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@NyantaStarhunt":/forums/rp/topics/a-rising-resistance-and-a-falling-empire?post_id=17679#post_17679
"If it's that quack doctor, how longer are we going to play into her charades, rather than just kill her? I noticed most of the town's been swept up into joining her rebellion, so, I suppose Liqu might as well be stricken off the map by now, besides those folks too old and feeble to join up... hell, it's making second-guess even going after her to stop whatever trouble she's concocting."
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375