Viewing last 25 versions of post by EclecticInspiration in topic A Rising Resistance and a Falling Empire

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
Name:  
Lun

Race:  
Crocodile

Description:  
[H0nk]
(https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/b3ef4d5f-3bac-4ee3-9de2-0689c965a7b7/dcsgu1i-aee0e69c-7d02-43b7-838a-87709623dff9.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2IzZWY0ZDVmLTNiYWMtNGVlMy05ZGUyLTA2ODljOTY1YTdiN1wvZGNzZ3UxaS1hZWUwZTY5Yy03ZDAyLTQzYjctODM4YS04NzcwOTYyM2RmZjkuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.m7Qb7Q12bWVGWDDsB-4j6tr1nHaLy6OlkealQcMrWZM)

S
trengths:  
Phys
ically stronk & surprisingly agile for those comfortable with the slow & stocky crocodile stereotype.

Weak
ness:  
My name is mi
tten squad and today we beat the game with no armor-

Weapons:  
Glaive-polearm-thing, warpick, and a mean right hook

Armour:  
["Armor is for pussies."](https://
youtu.be/6zvx0i47c9g?t=1)

Why I'm here:  
"Looking for mu
sic, comrades, and a fulfilling purpose."

>

Name:  
R
hett Benko

Race:  
Ra
tt/Skaven

Description:  
A dapper
lil' rat with a great big hat. Maybe a sorcerer? Maybe a noble?

Strengths:  
Very skilled swordsman
, sneaky individual with good charisma

W
eakness:  
Phys
ifcally weak, carries combat-ineffective weapons,

Weapons:  
Rapier, parrying dagger, polish saber, and his bare hands

Ar
mour:  
Coat of
plates under his dress coat, splint mail on the limbs(again under the dress coat)

Why I'm he
re:  
"For a challenge, of course! There's bound to be a good fencer here th
is time of year! Maybe this place'll have something to teach me- I love picking up skills and learning new things."

Ratt has more going on tbh(and needs some weapon upgrades o_o
yikes) but that can come along later  
I can DM you about it if you wants
Reason: Added character sheet
Edited by EclecticInspiration