Viewing last 25 versions of post by NyantaStarhunt in topic A Rising Resistance and a Falling Empire

NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
(BECAUSE I AM AN IDIOT THIS WILL BE NSFW!) FORGOT TO PUT THAT AT THE TOP  
W
elcome to the world of Damaquill a wonderful planet filled with exotic lands of beauty and life.

From the lush forest of the Nandril to the beautiful White sea of the Northern folk, its beauty holds no bond.....but the dangerous parts of it are far greater, from the vast Ice fields that have claimed thousands of ships, to the roaming packs of orcs and goblins that love to night raid villages.

But even more, the land you all call home, the province of Wilnox a snowy covered Province bordering the Frozen sea of Shax. (yes most of the names are on the fly). Is on the Brink of a civil war, you have all heard different stories and perhaps may not even care, but the balance of the two sides is close to a tipping point, one that will end in the destruction of the other.

The Empire, the vast large government based out of the City Nithandril has had a hold on this land for as long as you can remember and like most governments someone will always hate them. They have done their far share of evil and misdeeds however.

The other side is the rebellion. Run by someone who is only known as the Doctor she leads against the Empire every day. All of you in someway will have a say in this war. You are responsible for the tipping of the balances of life.

But alas, those are stories for another day. Our story finds you in the Town of Liqu, during a festival of great excitement and importance! They are praying and giving thanks to the God of harvest and Farming.

You have all from one way or another been drawn here to this village, perhaps you have lived here your Entire life, perhaps resting from a long voyage or maybe even you have heard the great tales of the ale and mead sold at the bar! Whatever your fancy, welcome to Liqu!

(Welcome Welcome! This here is a relaunch of a DND campaign i did a VERY long time ago and I have decided to turn it into another Roleplay In a way it will act like a DND, but the combat is not 'turn' based as it is free play. All i ask in terms of combat is don't be overpowered. Know when to take a hit or I will force the hit.

+

I will be leading the wonderful little adventure but please feel free to dm me with ideas for Side quests and the like. At this time I have the whole story at about 45% done. but its enough for now!

As you probably have guessed this is a Empire/rebel type deal. If anyone is interest in Being an imperial soldier. privately dm me!

NOW ONTO THE CAHRACTER...STUFF

Name: Self Explanatory

Race: again a little self Explanatory however try not to be like god or demon or something like that. Standard fantasy races apply but i will allow other things like most MLP races and other furry things.

Description: If you want just to help others understand.

Strengths: Yep

Weakness: I would appreciate some to be here.

Weapons and Armour:

Finally, Why are you here: I understand this is a little hard to answer as you all have no idea on my main points. However what is your characters drive for things, Money, adventure. Revenge? You can lie here as your motives are yours and yours alone.

and that will do it. I am not going to start right away as I need to prepare some more and I work, I will try to drive the story as much as possible when mostly everyone is here and will try to catch people up to speed when they are not.

Thank You!
No reason given
Edited by NyantaStarhunt