This site can do everything, but not child posts?

chaska
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Artist -
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Femboy & Knot Enthusiast
I can’t figure out how to make a child post. Now if a series of images exists, should we just put it in a gallery?

I’d like to see a way to make child posts for just small variants.
😾
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

Well the thread title sure threw me off…

Currently Galleries are the best “tool” we have; pools or other methods of serializing posts are high on the new features list, but unfortunately there’s no ETA for it.

What most people will do is include the related posts in the descriptions section with, with next/prev links for comics or >###s embed links for images/alternate versions.
chaska
Artist -
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Femboy & Knot Enthusiast
Well the thread title sure threw me off…

Hahaha! I made a clickbait title and had no idea.

I do think allowing older cubs would be nice but I understand. Art laws are getting super stupid.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide