So you wanna upload 300 images?

SynthRavu
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Yaks Best
Here’s your all-stop shop for those struggling to figure out what to upload to get that coveted image uploader badge. If you already reached your mark, you can use this space to recommend artist galleries and comics to upload, preferably with links and notes about what’s not okay to upload or what’s already been uploaded from the aforementioned artist or comic. If you haven’t reached your mark, you can use this space to look for suggestions on who to upload

I’ll start. Consider uploading from the gallery of Dramamine . He’s a fantastic and surreal artist with lots of art so erotic that even turnoffs become turnons. A few of his pieces have already been uploaded so be sure to check first if someone’s beaten you to the image you wanna upload here . Side note: He goes by GorillaDrama on this site because the person who uploaded the first image uploaded it from his Twitter. Not naming names, but the name of that uploader sounds similar to “since ravu”
SynthRavu
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Yaks Best
kazecat is another. I uploaded a lot of his stuff, but he’s been drawing fat bottomed furs since the Bush Administration, so he’s got quite a lot of great art that hasn’t been added here. Still, there’s quite a lot already on here so check here to make sure you don’t do repeat uploads
SynthRavu

Yaks Best
Hmmmm… how about suggesting characters too? Maybe a husbando or maybe even a female equivalent to a husbando, like a waifando. Anyways suggest characters who you might wanna see more images of on here like meow from Space Dandy
Litrojia
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Heavy Lifter - Uploaded over 1k art pieces
Artist -

I managed to hit the milestone pretty quickly by setting up a spreadsheet with different artists and their site links. The downside is that I now have a backlog of thousands of images to upload.

Big tip: try checking multiple sites by the same artist to see which one generally has the better quality. FA likes to shrink images to have a maximum size of 1280x1280, though some artists know the workaround. Twitter keeps full res but as a jpeg. DA is tricky, and they seem to be purposefully making it harder for people to take art from there. There are hidden settings on DA that only some artists take advantage of that allow for full-size previews and downloads. Take note of which site(s) is best for each artist if you’re keeping a list of them.

Also, if you look through images you’ve liked/faved elsewhere and images that others (especially artists) have liked, retweeted, etc., you can easily fall down a rabbit hole of discovering new artists. Have fun!

Some of the non-fetishy artists on the list:  
accelldraws: Only one image uploaded on the site so far. Twitter update: got a lot of this one uploaded  
itsdanfango: A few have been uploaded. Sometimes the best easily-accessible image quality is on DA, other times it’s on Twitter. update: think it’s pretty much all uploaded now  
jacato: Haven’t started here yet. Twitter  
reign-2004: This one has kept me busy. I’ve mostly been focusing on their old art and working forward, but that’s only on FA. Their Twitter might have higher res on some new images too.
Litrojia
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Heavy Lifter - Uploaded over 1k art pieces
Artist -

@Nicelucario  
Before joining, I thought uploading 300 images was a lost cause, so I’m kinda impressed with myself too.  
I wouldn’t necessarily recommend it though. Even with loads of experience with uploading and tagging on Derpibooru, there was quite a bit of adjustment to the tags here. Uploading a lot helped me learn, but maybe I should’ve looked more about how other images were tagged.
Cosmas-the-Explorer

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide