Report site bugs here

Teaspoon
Ani Artist Test - TEST
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
lunar test A 1 -
sun test A 1 -
lunar test -
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -

still using a ps/2 kb
Before reporting a bug here, check the for bug reports in the Philomena project and the Furbooru fork; if you don’t find your issue there and can’t submit a proper ticket on GutHub, you can use this thread to report technical site issues (ie. bugs).

Please be as concrete as you can when reporting something.

I can’t see images!
Is not a good report.

Pressing ‘View’ on images uploaded since 6AM today directs to a blank page on latest Chrome.”
Is a good report.

Please do not report security issues here; email ops at furbooru.org with your report. We take security very seriously; we are fans of reasonable disclosure.

Also please have at least a cursory look through the thread before reporting something; it may be that someone else has already brought it up.
Joey
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Heavy Lifter - Uploaded over 1k art pieces
Artist -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

System Administrator
Just a FYI - some issues may take a little while to get resolved because of other happenings that are being happened. These issues are being noted and will be looked at before the official launch
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Draw or die
Setting up 2FA I received:

Error 50x
A better error page coming… eventually
:CLOUDFLARE_ERROR_500S_BOX::

Steps To Replicate:  
  1. Open Account  
  2. Select “Looking for two-factor athentication?”  
  3. Enter the “Confirm Pairing” code from your authenticator app  
  4. Enter your password.  
  5. Click “Safe Account”

The result is the 50x error.

It appears that 2FA did not successfully get created for me, I didn’t receive backup codes and when I go back to 2FA it looks exactly like I’ve never set it up before.
Anonymous #F235
The “Fetch” button is broken for Twitter URLs. This was recently fixed for Derpibooru. Can it please be implemented here?
Anonymous #B702
Can’t log in with the user name I registered as “SD50-2” for some reason. Keep getting the following error whenever I try:  
full
SynthRavu

Yaks Best
I don’t know if this is relevant, but I accidentally hid an image I uploaded and I can’t figure out how to unhide it
OwO-Matic 616

Not technically bug, but there’s an error in the description of General Discussion, a leftover from Derpi.

“This is a discussion forum for everything unrelated to the show or other forums”
Anonymous #3807
I’m unable to login to the site on my mobile device. For some reason it won’t accept my username and keeps saying “Please match the requested format” even though I’ve logged in with it before and I’m sure it’s typed correctly.
Anonymous #4DDC
I can’t log in because my username is formatted incorrectly. My username is Ray_Clocks, and my profile worked 3 days ago, and now it doesn’t. What can I do?
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide