Report site bugs here

Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a German
@Luna  
That worked, i know for a fact if do it with a tag like Loona (vivzmind)  
[Or whatever loonas tag is. I forgot :p] directly from an image then add tags to narrow the search or fill in the tag myself it doesnt work with more than the character tag.
dream
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

TAKING A BREAK
the scraper doesn’t work on tumblr image posts (dunno if this has been mentioned before but either way)
Anonymous #C466
i think you Register system fucked up. i can’t make an account and i’ve been at it for half a fucking hour.
Fletch
Even Worse Kobold -
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger
Magical Inkwell - Wrote a fanfiction consisting of at least around 2.2k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silver Piece - Silver Supporter on Patreon
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Administrator
Public Relations
Luna's Pet Woof
@Anonymous #C466  
Hello there!

Please e-mail us at [email protected] using the email you have registered your account on in order for a manual confirmation. On the email basically state your username and the desire to confirm it.

We apologize any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Fleety~
mellowhen

Incredible Edible Egg
It’s not a bug per se, a likely just a leftover, but adding the tag ‘unicorn’ automatically adds the tag ‘pony’. The character I’m posting is an anthro unicorn, and not a pony, and it’s kind of a drag removing it from each one manually.

Apologies if I’m posting in the wrong area.
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags
@mellowhen  
It is set like that on purpose because in most cases (92.38% on e621 for example) if there is an unicorn then it is also a pony. The tag “pony” should be manually deleted in the cases where it is not applicable, as noted in the detailed description:  
full

Here is a longer explanation from a mod: @LightningBolt  
I have them imply for a reason as most results WILL be MLP ponies, and they can be removed if they are not. Implications are not a 100% thing, they are a 98% thing. On Derpi we imply genders from ships even tho they can be genderswapped, tags can be edited after the fact. There is a metric ton of MLP related unicorns and pegasi, but not a ton of non-pony versions, and those that are, just remove the added tag, not a big deal.
I thought ahead and thought about what will be most likely to occur. Implications are never devoid of incorrectness, you just cover what is most likely to happen.
Anonymous #6212
Okay…I have tried to sign in multiple times and reset my password as well several times…it won’t work.

Stayed logged in on my phone but get onto to my iPad it won’t log in. Change my password and it kicked me off from my phone and now I can’t log in anymore from either my phone or iPad with change passwords as well.

Email: [email protected]

Got my password set to something completely stupid as well now.

Side note before even changing my password I did log out once on phone and got back on but after I was kicked off today finally I can’t sign back in anymore.

Going sit for abit and try this stupid password I have set in like 5 minutes from now but it’s weird that i couldn’t log in from 2 different devices before I’m locked out now since it won’t accept any of my passwords regardless if it was changed or not
Anonymous #8A36
Okay…I have tried to sign in multiple times and reset my password as well several times…it won’t work.
Stayed logged in on my phone but get onto to my iPad it won’t log in. Change my password and it kicked me off from my phone and now I can’t log in anymore from either my phone or iPad with change passwords as well.
Got my password set to something completely stupid as well now.
Side note before even changing my password I did log out once on phone and got back on but after I was kicked off today finally I can’t sign back in anymore.
Going sit for abit and try this stupid password I have set in like 5 minutes from now but it’s weird that i couldn’t log in from 2 different devices before I’m locked out now since it won’t accept any of my passwords regardless if it was changed or not

Alright well still [email protected] my username is axle3991 and didn’t work at all changing password for the final time and left for nearly an hour.

I’m locked out of my account since it says invalid email or password. Still typing it all the same as normal and nothing. This a problem with my Apple device maybe? If so that’s kinda stupid if both phone and iPad won’t work. Won’t have access to my computer since away from home so can’t even test that theory out.

Unless anyone has a suggest I can’t sign in with my email anymore. Also no I don’t see any email from this site beside when I request a change in password Incase some how I was suspended without being notified of something I did (which I highly doubt)
Anonymous #9C43
Just created an account but the confirmation e-mail didn’t have a url to confirm with. Here’s the whole e-mail:

==

Hi UserName,

You can confirm your account by visiting the URL below:
TexasUberAlles
Founder Artist - Had at least 75 images under their tag before the site has hit its 50,000 uploads milestone.
Artist -

The fetcher appears to have a blood grudge against Tumblr posts? Only direct image URLs work, which doesn’t always return the largest image size since they broke their old format.
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags
@TexasUberAlles  
Until it’s fixed you can use Imagus web browser extension to get the highest resolution. For example for your newest uploads >>41082 there is 1481x2086 file here: https://64.media.tumblr.com/b1807019643e9f38fa032c0ccf379889/d277fed39d4370f6-ae/s2048x3072/b4238b06b10bf53b5b49187ce0bc587a253fdd2c.jpg and for >>41083 there is 1100x862 here https://64.media.tumblr.com/95176d5da492ff30777870fe49f8cb1f/d3d8d545c1f5255b-34/s1280x1920/effe29ac27b10984daf37c9f2f437814a878b9ad.jpg

To get the url hoover your mouse over an image and then press ctrl+c once the circle turns white, the direct link to the original file will be copied to clipboard. It also works on Furbooru after downloading rule update in the extension settings. ;)
Anonymous #6087
@CruFox  
Fetching images from deviantart.com doesn’t work at all for me. All I get is the same brown line mentioned in this post on Chrome.
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
The drop bar clips through preview button on mobile. Try centering it or putting it offset to the right.
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
Oh, and could we get the ability to scroll through all pages of, for example, a thread? Itd be useful in roleplay.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide