Report site bugs here

Teaspoon
Ani Artist Test - TEST
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
lunar test A 1 -
sun test A 1 -
lunar test -
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -

still using a ps/2 kb
(For context, I believe this was 175565; original upload failed)
(I am also interested in knowing why)
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Draw or die
@Azlikekitty
I’ve been seeing that more and more. I’ve been replacing them with files I’ve downloaded to my own system and then reuploaded, or replacing them by ‘fetching’ a new copy from Twitter, so I’m not making any change to the files - it’s just that sometimes they don’t work, then the next time they do, and I don’t see anything that I’m doing differently from what you are doing.
And the same is happening from DeviantArt as well.
I haven’t been able to find a pattern. Sometimes three uploads by the same person from the same gallery will work, fail, work. Usually just ‘refetching’ the middle donked image makes it work, and I haven’t been able to find any meaningful difference between the three images.
What ever it is, it doesn’t appear to be something we can replicate on demand.
At the least, I try to make sure anything that comes through the queue both loads and has thumbnails, etc. But if the uploader didn’t provide a source then sometimes there’s nothing I can do except ‘hope it works eventually’.
@Azlikekitty
If one of your uploads is donked, please report it for a reason of ‘other’ and ask us to fix it. As long as there’s a source we can get at, we’ll be able to get it to load. But sometimes we have to try two or more different ways of getting it up to the site before it will work.
Anonymous #074A
NOTE: Please disregard, think i found a way around it and will let know if the issue persists.
At times the site plains refuses to upload anything, not even showing an error message when i finish tagging and submit uploads. Was wondering if this is a bug or something akin to that infamous MD5 response art sites display, although this place wont even display that.
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

Draw or die
@Azlikekitty
Sorry, I was working through them yesterday but wasn’t able to get to them all. I’ll finish working through those and fixing them this afternoon when I am free from work.
Posted Report
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Artist -

Draw or die
@Azlikekitty
I think I’ve got them all fixed now. I also sent you a PM - Please let me know if I missed any - here’s the ones you mentioned before as an example:
I do not think there is anything you are doing that could be changed to make this work better. Even doing it by hand it sometimes took two or three tries to get the image to process properly. I don’t know what the problem is, but it seems if I give the site five or more images at one time to handle it has trouble with the 6th. But if I never do more than 3 or 4 at a time, it doesn’t have any problems.
I don’t want to suggest that you should slow down - I don’t know if that’s what the problem is, or if it’s just a problem with the tool that I use to replace the images - but I did notice that the process was more reliable if I slowed down a little - especially when working with the larger images, giving the site time to process a set before proceeding with the next ones seemed to help.
It seems that your recent uploads were all ok though, so maybe whatever the problem was with normal uploading has been fixed already.
If not, or if you see any other images that are not processing properly, feel free to report the image or send me a PM and I’ll work on getting them working.
PS: Thank you for all your uploads. There are some wonderful images in the set I worked on today.
byte[]
Founder Artist - Had at least 75 images under their tag before the site has hit its 50,000 uploads milestone.
Artist -

I have put in some changes that should hopefully make processing more reliable. If they work I will go ahead and commit them upstream.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide