I think I’ve got them all fixed now. I also sent you a PM - Please let me know if I missed any - here’s the ones you mentioned before as an example:
I do not think there is anything you are doing that could be changed to make this work better. Even doing it by hand it sometimes took two or three tries to get the image to process properly. I don’t know what the problem is, but it seems if I give the site five or more images at one time to handle it has trouble with the 6th. But if I never do more than 3 or 4 at a time, it doesn’t have any problems.
I don’t want to suggest that you should slow down - I don’t know if that’s what the problem is, or if it’s just a problem with the tool that I use to replace the images - but I did notice that the process was more reliable if I slowed down a little - especially when working with the larger images, giving the site time to process a set before proceeding with the next ones seemed to help.
It seems that your recent uploads were all ok though, so maybe whatever the problem was with normal uploading has been fixed already.
If not, or if you see any other images that are not processing properly, feel free to report the image or send me a PM and I’ll work on getting them working.
PS: Thank you for all your uploads. There are some wonderful images in the set I worked on today.